JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You too?
The 60 followed me home but the Galil waited a couple more days

20210806_150101.jpg 20210807_164910.jpg

I am getting old and won't do a transfer in a shop that can't get it done quick. Tick Licker in Salem has been so fast at it that if I am buying a gun then it's through them.

Friend drove up to another shop and even with a ccw they held the transfer up for two weeks.

It's why I won't drive up to the Mogadishu area to do a transfer, I don't want to drive two long trips because the shop can't get the transfer done.

I know TL gets it done quickly so if I want a gun from up north then TL is the only place I will deal

I am getting old and won't do a transfer in a shop that can't get it done quick. Tick Licker in Salem has been so fast at it that if I am buying a gun then it's through them.

Friend drove up to another shop and even with a ccw they held the transfer up for two weeks.

It's why I won't drive up to the Mogadishu area to do a transfer, I don't want to drive two long trips because the shop can't get the transfer done.

I know TL gets it done quickly so if I want a gun from up north then TL is the only place I will deal

The only place I've ever been held up was Tick Licker in Corvallis. Had to make the trip twice

Oh it's just that buying a gun with them compared to Sportsmans or a couple of other shops it doesn't take long.

Last two guns there were plenty ahead of me waiting but I jumped up quickly because I had a ccw.

Sportsman's took almost 2 hours last gun so I won't ever go back.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top