JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been thinking of doing the same thing. :)

Hogue has purple and pink assy.

The problem I'm having is i can't track down a reasonably price 22LR upper. I'm going to follow this thread in hopes someone mentions a manufacturer of one. I say reasonable as i assume it won't be on long before moving up calibers.

:)

Get a full spec upper of choice and load it with a .22 conversion! That way you can have the best of both worlds. A dedicated upper limits you to just .22, might as well just buy a full .22 at that point! Heck, I'm seriously thinking of a .22 conversion to add to my CAR 16 Comando for practice as well as running suppressed for vermin wackin and survival situations instead of having a dedicated. 22 rifle, i can switch back and forth as needed!:)

Purple > Pink :D

But truthfully, much depends on your individual daughters. Do your research before you build.

If the daughters are into shooting, maybe they would be interested in the build too? Would they like to be involved? Start off by asking them what color they would like. Then move to the hand guard option, etc, etc, etc. As the parts roll in have them help put the pieces together.

My daughter loves shooting, and when time permits, loves getting out and tearing apart her 10/22 to clean it.

Just thinking of involving them and letting them contribute to the build too. :)

As mentioned, currently 4 and 5. I will be introducing them to the concepts of gun safety. (Actually have been over the last few months.)

Maybe show them picts of 2 from the net? A pink one and a purple one. See what they say about them? Might give a good idea of what they feel about them, colors, etc.

You've got some fun times ahead of you! :)

Thanks to this thread, I bet @Joe13 ends up building himself a Purple AR:p:D:p
He will get one with a purple wrap that says "I heart Hillary", "#notmypresident", and "pussypower" on it too! Or with this picture one can only hope. @Joe13

TRUMP Battle Tank.jpg

bubblegum it.

Have a custom serial as one of these: #notmypresident #hillaryforprison #feelthebern

If the granddaughters wanted a pink AR, I'd try to talk them into making it a pink camo upper in .22lr. Then hope when they got older and wanted to move up in caliber, their interest would move them in the direction of asking for a better trigger, quality optics, etc. All the grandsons love to go shooting with Papa; hoping the granddaughters develop the same enthusiasm. Warms the cockles of this old codgers crusty heart.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews