Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Huntsman gun safe at Fishermans

Discussion in 'Gun Safes & Secure Storage' started by Dapapadon, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Dapapadon

Dapapadon Gladstone, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My current safe is getting full so I'm starting to think about another one. I was in OC Fishermans today and they had a Huntsman Safe similar in size to my Fatboy Jr. It had the digital lock which I think I would prefer this time. Anyone have one of these? Any feedback about them? I found a few photos online.

Don

HMG361-Open.jpg

HMG361-Closed.jpg

2. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have a Rhino Safe and from want I understand these safes have two critical features. The first is the thickness of the safe and fire resistance and the second is the lock. There was a digital lock that was or may be still popular about two years ago that most safe companies had used.

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Digital locks are great til they go bad, and you know electronics... nuff said.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  4. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

Yep have a older model that went poop and just use the emergency key now......

U201491 likes this.
  5. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

There was a pair of safes listed in the classifieds I thought looked pretty decent for $900 each. If I were I the market I would start there.