JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it weren't for evil little online trolls who would physically stalk you, vandalize your cars, burn down your house, or murder you when you weren't looking SIMPLY because you call them out on their BULL SHEITE or DARE to disagree with them.... then yeah, maybe we would use our real names. Why make their jobs easier? I'm more than likely saving THEIR lives anyway.

FWIW- I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say to your face, ask the multitudes of members here that have met me face to face. ;)
Feeling a bit paranoid?

Maybe a better question is, how can we stamp out this ignorant opinion that seems to be on the rise? Even if they are a small vocal minority, there is a small group of peoples that equates the life of a human with that of an animal. To me this sounds like a very dangerous equation and while I do believe humans are animals, we are capable of far greater achievement thanks to our big ol' brains. Humans, as well as most animals in the wild, have hunted for millennia. Merely to survive. Only to wind up being shamed for their lifestyle by their so-called fellow man. :confused:

Maybe a better question is, how can we stamp out this ignorant opinion that seems to be on the rise? Even if they are a small vocal minority, there is a small group of peoples that equates the life of a human with that of an animal. To me this sounds like a very dangerous equation and while I do believe humans are animals, we are capable of far greater achievement thanks to our big ol' brains. Humans, as well as most animals in the wild, have hunted for millennia. Merely to survive. Only to wind up being shamed for their lifestyle by their so-called fellow man. :confused:

Who is happier? The animal with the big brain and all the concerns that go with it? Or the dog who is blissfully care free in his simple mindedness and can lick his own balls?

I could care less about being shamed. In fact, I'm so sick of hearing that word in the media. "Shamed". Body shamed, fat shamed, skinny shamed. Good god already, you're feelings aren't that important! If you don't want to be shamed, don't be on the internet!

Who is happier? The animal with the big brain and all the concerns that go with it? Or the dog who is blissfully care free in his simple mindedness and can lick his own balls?

That is some profound insight right there. My dogs are napping and couldn't care less about what is going on in the world other than when supper time is.

I watch hunting vids on youtube sometimes. I happened to look down in the comments to a few random vids and I am appalled at the bigotry against hunters. People claiming that hunters are murderers that just love to kill. Telling them to kill themselves. Saying the hunter and his family should be murdered for the act of harvesting wild game.
I almost cannot express how very sad and disturbed this makes me feel. How come you never see people attacking vegans for their choice of nutrition acquisition???

I just can't imagine the mind of some one that equates legal hunting to murdering their fellow man. They are doing some serious mental gymnastics to get to this outcome, and to what end? To make themselves feel more superior to others perhaps? How pathetic. How very, very sad.:(

The thing that pisses me off about this is these idiots do not understand that it is the hunters who pay for the upkeep of these animals with the permits they must purchase in order to legally hunt--The real facts are none of these complainers have ever donated anything towards these animals welfare, while the hunters do, so who are the scum in this picture?
When I see comments of this sort I like to let these idiots know that the 'problem' they perceive is actually themselves--In places where hunting has been outlawed the animals tend to overbreed and then cause massive damage to the very ecosystem these brainless wonders comment about

Feeling a bit paranoid?

Not in the slightest, just making sure you have a clue that not EVERYONE is some passive-aggressive limp-wrist pencil-neck with a big mouth sitting safely behind a keyboard on the interwebs.

I rarely get into personal attacks with people, let alone online. And for FWIW I enjoy most of your posts. ;)

My dog is a complete parasite and I'm the host.

Holy SHEITE!!! Your dog is the GOVERNOR?!! :s0001:

HTH did you pull THAT off?! o_O

Feeling a bit paranoid?
Paranoid?
I know a local guy personally who lipped off on line, and three guys found out where he was shooting one weekend and showed up before mouthy got there. One drove from SO Cal, the other from near Seattle and one was local. The didn't ID themselves, but took photos of mouthy handing them one of his guns to try out...a kindly gesture at the range with newfound, like-minded friends.

A day or so later they posted all the photos and asked mouthy why he didn't beat them up as he said he would.
It could have gone a lot worse considering who these guys are...

Paranoid?
I know a local guy personally who lipped off on line, and three guys found out where he was shooting one weekend and showed up before mouthy got there. One drove from SO Cal, the other from near Seattle and one was local. The didn't ID themselves, but took photos of mouthy handing them one of his guns to try out...a kindly gesture at the range with newfound, like-minded friends.

A day or so later they posted all the photos and asked mouthy why he didn't beat them up as he said he would.
It could have gone a lot worse considering who these guys are...

Goes to show, don't crap on other people's shoes... also, be polite but have a plan to kill EVERYONE at the shooting range.

o_O

:D

I would argue that many on this board would not say some of the stuff they do If they used their real names.

You are correct. If everyone was forced to use their real names online it would cut out some of this nonsense that goes on. I don't happen to find the need to hide behind a pseudonym. At least not on this forum... I also don't make a habit of attacking the lifestyles of others like these anti-human vegans extremists. o_O

You are correct. If everyone was forced to use their real names online it would cut out some of this nonsense that goes on. I don't happen to find the need to hide behind a pseudonym. At least not on this forum... I also don't make a habit of attacking the lifestyles of others like these anti-human vegans extremists. o_O

The thing being discussed has a name, but I think of it as Our right to demand satisfaction. Used to be some pissed off dude would smack an idiot across the chops with his glove, weapons would be chosen and after a time was set, many times (I'm sure) one of them would have to sneak out of town in the early hours. Unfortunately it appears that personal liability was discovered and now lawyers prosper and idiots don't get offed as they should

using a pseudonym only gives a little anonymity.. If sombody wanted to find who you really are it wouldn't take much. Most of us buy and sell face to face all the time. All you have to do is lure us out with a good deal on .308 projectiles.
That said... It's not a good idea to try an ambush fellas that frequent a firearms forum..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top