JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having to clean a gun, is too late. Depends on ammo, how often you use it, how many rounds fired. A clean gun is usually a happy gun. Cleaning also means inspecting it. Also if you ever had a Gunny, when ever you don't have something really important to do, clean that firearm.

Also there is different types of cleaning. Light use, heavy use and storage with after storage.

i dont carry in my pocket but if i did and i noticed lint and other bubblegum getting in there i would just pull the slide, clean up the bubblegum, and oil er up once every couple of weeks. just don't forget, you owe it to yourself and your community to become proficient with your edc weapon so go sling some lead downrange next time you see a little lint :)

I don't normally carry but, I do carry 100% of the time when I'm archery hunting. I clean my weapon after every trip into the woos and I'm always amazed at how much junk gets in there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top