JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found a beater 10-22 last year for $50 bucks I threw a taco intrafuse stock on there're, bought a nice Bushnell 22 scope rings and four butler creek mag three full boxes of cci plus one box with 99 rounds you of cci, from one guy off craigslis for $90. I am extremely happy that I can hit a pop can, off hand, seven out if ten times with federal bulk ammo at 140 yards. I have about 200 into this rifle. Slightly more then my first 10/22 from bimart. I understand all these amazing builds out there what I don't understand is why put all that time and money into into a 22lr. I have shot my aunts $1000 10/22, but I'm only slightly better then with my beater 10-22. If I'm gonna have a awesome $600 to $1000 10-22 then I'm keeping it.

Ya know ,I said I like cheap 22s but I wanted a tack driver. So I started looking at basic 10 22s,barrels,stocks,and all the other goodies.
I ended up paying $350 for a 20"bull barrel,Fajer adjustable stocked 10 22.Sweet shooter with the black CCI blazers.
Put a $100 BSA scope on it and I just need to get more consistent with it.
Heck,if I slow down,I do one hole groups at 50 yards and MOA at 100 (if the ammo will carry that far lol)
And I shoot it more than any other rifle I own. Fun and cheap to shoot

Resurrecting a quiet thread for maybe an obvious question: Are the Kidd parts worth it? I've read a bit on Rimfire Central (very helpful lads) but debating whether or not to put together a Kidd rifle. It would be just for sheer enjoyment (and throwing my Spectre on the end from time-to-time.)

Resurrecting a quiet thread for maybe an obvious question: Are the Kidd parts worth it? I've read a bit on Rimfire Central (very helpful lads) but debating whether or not to put together a Kidd rifle. It would be just for sheer enjoyment (and throwing my Spectre on the end from time-to-time.)

If you appreciate a top shelf trigger and a barrel that shoots many different brands and weights of ammo accurate then the answer is yes.

And it rises from the dead a 2nd time.

41bt%2BjQsUjL._SX500_.jpg

I picked up my 10/22 for $75 from a gunsmith, at the coast, a few years back. He just wanted the bill paid. I cleaned the heck out of it, new stock, red dot scope, sling, internal mods, light...I'm into it for around $400. Not the best gun I own, nor my favorite, but it is fun to plink with for the afternoon.

i found 2 for sale.. thought of picking them up. one is a camo new in box. for 200$ and the wood stock one was for 249$ both nice guns. might grab one just to have since i sold mine many years ago..... thinking tho old school wood finish. much heavier than the camo

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top