JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found a beater 10-22 last year for $50 bucks I threw a taco intrafuse stock on there're, bought a nice Bushnell 22 scope rings and four butler creek mag three full boxes of cci plus one box with 99 rounds you of cci, from one guy off craigslis for $90. I am extremely happy that I can hit a pop can, off hand, seven out if ten times with federal bulk ammo at 140 yards. I have about 200 into this rifle. Slightly more then my first 10/22 from bimart. I understand all these amazing builds out there what I don't understand is why put all that time and money into into a 22lr. I have shot my aunts $1000 10/22, but I'm only slightly better then with my beater 10-22. If I'm gonna have a awesome $600 to $1000 10-22 then I'm keeping it.

Ya know ,I said I like cheap 22s but I wanted a tack driver. So I started looking at basic 10 22s,barrels,stocks,and all the other goodies.
I ended up paying $350 for a 20"bull barrel,Fajer adjustable stocked 10 22.Sweet shooter with the black CCI blazers.
Put a $100 BSA scope on it and I just need to get more consistent with it.
Heck,if I slow down,I do one hole groups at 50 yards and MOA at 100 (if the ammo will carry that far lol)
And I shoot it more than any other rifle I own. Fun and cheap to shoot

Resurrecting a quiet thread for maybe an obvious question: Are the Kidd parts worth it? I've read a bit on Rimfire Central (very helpful lads) but debating whether or not to put together a Kidd rifle. It would be just for sheer enjoyment (and throwing my Spectre on the end from time-to-time.)

Resurrecting a quiet thread for maybe an obvious question: Are the Kidd parts worth it? I've read a bit on Rimfire Central (very helpful lads) but debating whether or not to put together a Kidd rifle. It would be just for sheer enjoyment (and throwing my Spectre on the end from time-to-time.)

If you appreciate a top shelf trigger and a barrel that shoots many different brands and weights of ammo accurate then the answer is yes.

And it rises from the dead a 2nd time.

41bt%2BjQsUjL._SX500_.jpg

I picked up my 10/22 for $75 from a gunsmith, at the coast, a few years back. He just wanted the bill paid. I cleaned the heck out of it, new stock, red dot scope, sling, internal mods, light...I'm into it for around $400. Not the best gun I own, nor my favorite, but it is fun to plink with for the afternoon.

i found 2 for sale.. thought of picking them up. one is a camo new in box. for 200$ and the wood stock one was for 249$ both nice guns. might grab one just to have since i sold mine many years ago..... thinking tho old school wood finish. much heavier than the camo

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top