J&B Firearm Sales
DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms

ddjchemist

Reactions
Lately I have been shooting twice a week and I accumulated few hundred of empty 308 Win, 30-06 Sprng and 300 Win Mag shells. I was wondering how much I could ask per one round? All my empty shells were from high quality factory ammo and were shot only once (they are not reloads). I want to sell the empty shells for money or to trade it for 308 Win, 300 Win Mag and/or 357Mag/38 Special factory ammo. I still haven't counted the exact number of shells, but after this weekend shooting the number of shells will be over 350. 90% of shells are brass (few are steel).

Cheers,

Dan

arakboss

Reactions
Lately I have been shooting twice a week and I accumulated few hundred of empty 308 Win, 30-06 Sprng and 300 Win Mag shells. I was wondering how much I could ask per one round? All my empty shells were from high quality factory ammo and were shot only once (they are not reloads). I want to sell the empty shells for money or to trade it for 308 Win, 300 Win Mag and/or 357Mag/38 Special factory ammo. I still haven't counted the exact number of shells, but after this weekend shooting the number of shells will be over 350. 90% of shells are brass (few are steel).

Cheers,

Dan
I would look through the locked classifieds and see what has sold and for what asking price.

DizzyJ

Reactions
Also, same brand (head stamp) and or lot number will get you a slightly higher price.

ddjchemist

Reactions

gmerkt

Reactions
Look at what people are asking on Gunbroker, you might be surprised. It sells well on that site.

Reactions

Cheers,

Dan
I will buy all depending on how many of the .300 win mag for $0.20 a case

ddjchemist

Reactions
I will buy all depending on how many of the .300 win mag for $0.20 a case
I sold that batch of shells. I am now accumulating new rounds. So far, I got 40 empty 300 Win Mag shells and will probably accumulate 200 within next 2-3 weeks.

DSG Arms
Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads