JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lately I have been shooting twice a week and I accumulated few hundred of empty 308 Win, 30-06 Sprng and 300 Win Mag shells. I was wondering how much I could ask per one round? All my empty shells were from high quality factory ammo and were shot only once (they are not reloads). I want to sell the empty shells for money or to trade it for 308 Win, 300 Win Mag and/or 357Mag/38 Special factory ammo. I still haven't counted the exact number of shells, but after this weekend shooting the number of shells will be over 350. 90% of shells are brass (few are steel).

Cheers,

Dan

Lately I have been shooting twice a week and I accumulated few hundred of empty 308 Win, 30-06 Sprng and 300 Win Mag shells. I was wondering how much I could ask per one round? All my empty shells were from high quality factory ammo and were shot only once (they are not reloads). I want to sell the empty shells for money or to trade it for 308 Win, 300 Win Mag and/or 357Mag/38 Special factory ammo. I still haven't counted the exact number of shells, but after this weekend shooting the number of shells will be over 350. 90% of shells are brass (few are steel).

Cheers,

Dan
I would look through the locked classifieds and see what has sold and for what asking price.

Cheers,

Dan
I will buy all depending on how many of the .300 win mag for $0.20 a case

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR