JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How many hours of sleep per night do you need?

• 2-4

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • 5-6

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 6-7

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 7-8

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • 8-9

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sleep....Used to be, five years ago, summer time 6 1/2 hours was fine. I hated being up after it was very light, or the sun came up. Winter time I'd sleep a little longer. Since the neck and shoulders went to he!! I do two ibuprofen a night and feel like hell if I don't get 8.

I've been lucky to get two hours of sleep (and that's wishful thinking at best) at night for the last year.
Bags under the eyes, crows feet, whatever you refer to it as, it is not insomnia.
Research "reflex sympathetic dystrophy"
For an idea what I experience 24/7, put a cue ball in the palm of your hand. Now sit on it until the pain shoots through the back of your hand.

That's it.

I've been lucky to get two hours of sleep (and that's wishful thinking at best) at night for the last year.
Bags under the eyes, crows feet, whatever you refer to it as, it is not insomnia.
Research "reflex sympathetic dystrophy"
For an idea what I experience 24/7, put a cue ball in the palm of your hand. Now sit on it until the pain shoots through the back of your hand.

That's it.

Ouch man:eek:

I do well with 5-6 hours of sleep.
I like waking early ... having coffee and watching and listening as the world wakes up.

As much as I like being on here , I have found that if I am on the computer just before gong to bed , it takes a long while to get to sleep.
So no NWFA for me just before bedtime...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top