JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got got 4 more suppressors released from ATF jail.
LEFT to Right: SilencerCo Sparrow 22LR, Huntertown Krestel 7.62AK, Yankee Hill Machine Ti Phantom 7.62, AAC Tirant 45 oh and a 911 Dutch Bros Coffee :)
20150127_164348.jpg
They all approved on the same day by Heather :)
20150127_195925.jpg
To to bottom
7.62-SDN-6, TAC65, Ti Phantom 7.62, Kestel AK47, Sparrow 22lr, Tirant 45, outback iiD.

Still waiting for 2 more release from ATF prison

Well, I think you need another .22LR suppressor because one of them just isn't enough.

I only have 3 and am waiting on a 4th. I need to start shopping for a can for full auto .45 fun.

I actually have 3 of the 22LR suppressor. The Tactical Inovation Tac65 is on my Smith and Wesson SBR it shoot high velocity ammo quiet like a air gun. The SilencerCo Sparrow is on my Savage 22lr and I shoot it with CCI standard you only hear the hammer drop. The gemtech outback is on the walther p22 shoot with HV ammo just like a dream.

So the Sparrow really is awesome huh? I just picked up a Ruger MKIII target with a threaded barrel and that has floated to the top of the list.

My Sparrow is waiting to take flight as I type:D I think for the price and what you get one of the better .22 cans out there.

I need a few more but need to get back to work first...I also have a Liberty and will probably take a look at another one.

Oh and nice looking family Benny:cool:

I actually have 3 of the 22LR suppressor. The Tactical Inovation Tac65 is on my Smith and Wesson SBR it shoot high velocity ammo quiet like a air gun. The SilencerCo Sparrow is on my Savage 22lr and I shoot it with CCI standard you only hear the hammer drop. The gemtech outback is on the walther p22 shoot with HV ammo just like a dream.
Wow, I completely missed the Tac65 and the outback on your list. I have a Sparrow as well. It is grin inducingly quite on my Savage FVSR. Click......CLANG when shooting steel plates.

So the Sparrow really is awesome huh? I just picked up a Ruger MKIII target with a threaded barrel and that has floated to the top of the list.
Why yes, yes it is awesome. Quiet and super easy to disassemble for cleaning. The Spectre II is also a good can at a slightly lower price point.

Last Edited:
It suppose to be the best, because they are the most expensive :) i have not test it yet, but I saw someone used it on the exact the same rifle that I set it up. i hope I have some free time this weekend to do some testing. My priority is my Remington 700 with Yankee Hill Ti Phantom :)

My gemtech outbackiiD and my Tac65 is working as they are suppose to be (Hollywood). You can not go wrong with 22LR. One thing you have to keep in mind that any barrel shorter than 5" will suppressed with HVammunition.

Last Edited:
Also, how does that Krestel look/feel? Been eyeballing their 9mm one for my 9mm SBR.
I cant tell you how Krestel 9mm work, but mine I took it out and tested it, it was not very quiet, it still loud but safe for ear without ear plugs. Very comfortable to shoot. Build like a tank and I dont think I can damage it. Little heavier than other suppressor like aac 7.62 sdn 6,and ti phantom. Sound little less than 22LR without suppressed.

SpecWar556
SilencerCo Osprey in .45 (.45, .40, and 9mm hosts).
SilencerCo Sparrow

Fantastic cans, each does the job and does it well. The Sparrow on the MKIII with standard ammo is pretty much dead quiet.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top