JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll probably get a SpecWar762 in the queue this year, not sure what comes after that one. I've sure been happy with my Silencerco cans.....seem very well made, no problems with any of 'em.

image.jpg

A counter guy at Curt's told me tonight that things are speeding up at the ATBF and some form 4's have been returned in less then 4 months.
I forgot to ask if they were E-Filed or not.

A counter guy at Curt's told me tonight that things are speeding up at the ATBF and some form 4's have been returned in less then 4 months.
I forgot to ask if they were E-Filed or not.

Form 4's aren't available on the E-Form system. My last Form 4 (approved 1/13/15) took 3 1/2 months from arrival to approval.

Not thread crapping here. Just don't understand the alure of suppessors. My 10/22 is bad enough with hearing muffs on. All I hear is kurchunk, the action operating and not so much the bang. If I want to be quite I shoot shorts out of my Henry lever action.

Co-worker was telling me the other day about one he is wanting for his AR. As he's talking about the cost I'm thinking I could get another AK pistol for that price. And I already have 3. Love the boom boom. Always puts a smile on my face.

Ok, the 45 ACP full auto suppressed does sound interesting.

Ok, Scratch the sparrow for now. I'm thinking maybe the Osprey that will shoot 9mm - .45 instead. Who's got one? Oh my god, it's true I'm doomed to a life of waiting on the BATFE............

Would you do anything different vs the Osprey for 9 and 40? Do you convert yours for various calibers? Which of the .45's do you have. There's what I'd call standard and a "K" I think. One being shorter and lighter with more bang noise.

Nope, love the Osprey. Hosts are my G21 with a KKM barrel, my Beretta 92 with a Tornado Tech threaded OEM barrel, and a G23 with a 9mm conversion, threaded barrel from Lone Wolf. I have the "long" piston for the 9mm's (to accommodate the Beretta) and they all are fantastic to shoot. The G23/9 with the can on it has very, very little recoil. It's quiet, too. No regrets, at all. I'd buy it again tomorrow.

One note, the piston for the 9mm came with threads that were out of spec. Took it over to Tornado Tech and they 'chased' the threads and it fits perfectly now. Passes to 'go / no-go' gauge test and has fit / worked perfectly ever since.

I have an Osprey 45 acp and shoot 9mm through it.
I had to buy a 9mm fixed barrel spacer from SilencerCo because my HK P9S has a non moving barrel and you don't want to shoot it with the Nielson devise in play.
I originally bought the Osprey for my HK 45 Tactical, but I like plinking 9mm with the P9S as the roller delay action is desirable for suppressors and the trigger is great on that vintage pistol.
Get the 45 model and spring for a 9mm adapter. You wont be sorry.

I went with the Octane 45, great can for .45 and 9mm. I have all the pistons for pistols and the fixed endcaps for use on my 9mm rifle, the Octane can also be used on .300 BLK subsonic. Like Blinded I primarily use a G23 with a threaded Lone Wolf 9mm barrel, using 147gr loads it's almost "movie quiet" at 10'. It's a bit louder on my M&P 45 but still hearing safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top