JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the grip isn't the issue. It just feels cheap. ( get what you pay for )
I really wanted the Aero hand guard anyway, they just haven't released the new M5 handguards, supposedly they are retooling to start making them for the next version.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to buy a new scope, but for now I will probably just take the Vortex off my Remington.

After I get the scope on I will weigh it and let you guys know.

I built a .264 LBC total weight is under 7lbs
unnamed87.jpg

Well I shot my AR10 yesterday and it was perfect. Put 40rds through it and it operated perfectly. I'm always a little apprehensive when I do a build if it will function without a hiccup.
Only time I had an issue was with light trigger springs in my 24" AR15.

I still need to weigh it.

It took me a while to get it sighted in, was my fault I was being an idiot and adjusting it the wrong way.
But the last 4 shots I had at 100yds I aimed at two spots. 2 shots in one and 2 shots in the other. The groups were within an 1"-1 1/2" so it will take some more shooting time to see how accurate it is.

In all honesty, I don't even think of the AR any other way than for hunting and plinking. I don't think about who I'm gonna use it on. If things get that bad, your lifespan is limited.

Oh for sure.
I would never look any any of my firearms as a tool for hurting or killing another person.
All my firearms are for sportsman activities. Target practice, hunting, and just plain works of mechanical art.

The thought of ever having to use my firearm on another human being makes me sick.
I wouldn't hesitate to protect myself or my family, but I oray that day never comes.

Oh for sure.
I would never look any any of my firearms as a tool for hurting or killing another person.
All my firearms are for sportsman activities. Target practice, hunting, and just plain works of mechanical art.

The thought of ever having to use my firearm on another human being makes me sick.
I wouldn't hesitate to protect myself or my family, but I oray that day never comes.

Maybe I'm off, but that's about the only use for my daily carry guns... Not for hunting or plinking.

Yes, it gets range time but guess what kind of target I'm aiming at??? A person shaped target with hit zones.

Do I "want" to shoot someone? Oh hell no! But that's what those guns are for.

I took a couple Mulies in Washington State last year with a AR15 chambered in 6mm (6x6.8 SPC) on at 60 yards or so with a 90gr Accubond at close to 3000 FPS and the other at 287 yards with a 95gr SST. Both were Bang/Flop's! I was impressed with the 95gr 6mm SST. It exited on a broad side double lung shot at 287 yards and completely destroyed both lung, serious internal damage.

90gr Accubond

Took the shot from above and behind the buck. In the phot bellow the entrance is on the right side exit on the left. Broke several ribs going in, destroyed the lungs and exited on a rib. The 90gr Accubond performed well.

95gr SST. 287yards, Mulie doe. Sorry about the pic. Last light photo.

It was almost a perfect 90 degree broadside shot.

Impact side.

Exit side.

I enjoy hunting with AR's

Top rifle, is the same I used above but with a 9 twist 6x45 barrel.

Bottom rifle is a 16" rifle length gas, 8twist, .264 LBC.

IMG_1465_zpsdxbw43i1.jpg IMG_1497_zps1yxm0omq.jpg 557D7BDF-CF77-4BC5-A698-DE32281D5ED5_zpskzeoipmi.jpg 62F5A694-322F-4F5D-B968-E9127040C6A7_zpsaiwi28xm.jpg 5729197E-F682-4164-8A85-D802F580AF9E_zpsbmvyvojo.jpg 015D9121-D76C-493B-8F89-EE44F09F5909_zps8nqposyt.jpg IMG_1120_zps0e67827d.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads