JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rounding these up may be a Herculean task .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

434 Million Firearms Manufactured for Private Ownership over Past 25 Years

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) indicates 434 million firearms were manufactured for private ownership over the last 25 years alone.

The NSSF notes:

There are approximately 71.2 million pistol magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds, and 79.2 million rifle magazines capable of holding 30 or more rounds in circulation.

They also estimate there are 20 million firearms in private possession which Democrats label "assault weapons."

The NSSF figures expose what a daunting task President-Elect Joe Biden faces as he takes office pledging to "defeat the NRA" and enact myriad gun controls, nearly all of which could impact every gun owner.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -25-years/

The Demobots better send several big freighters to collect all these gats and bullet holder thingy's!

That's a lot of anything, especially if your going to demand they be turned in, or rounded up and collected! Rotsa Ruck wit dat Raggy!

The problem is they can simply make it very hard for you to shoot your guns.
They can shut down National Forests to shooting
They can make shooting only "legal" at state run or certified ranges and that gun you shoot there better be on the registry.

Nd9GcSyt8FeSaDPKA-67XyYShRxUf4rgYLOSOOhIg&usqp=CAU.jpg

I thought we all already turned in all of our guns in the mandatory buy back of 2016. Only criminals and police officers have guns now, not citizens. That is absolutely crazy to think there would ever be an armed society living in harmony.
The truth to this is that every time I go former sporting goods stores they don't have those outdoor hunting isles anymore and I've not seen ammo since then!.

I know I did at least...

Well 434 million in the last 25 years. Interesting I won't say how many but only 1/4th of the firearms I own were made in the last 25 years SO what a Billion firearms actually. 1/5th of my firearms were made before WWII a 1/10 of them were made during WWII

I always wonder how they get these numbers. Knowing constitutionally they can't have a federal registry of firearms. Do they go off of manufacturers numbers at the end of the year? What do they go off of? Serious question no sarcasm.

you know they know what we know, they just don't want us to know that they know what we know.

I just want it to be known that I've never seen, touched, used, or owned a firearm in my entire life and I have no idea what a firearm is

incase my fed handler is watching, the above statement is true and I don't know anything about guns and I voted for Biden and I think antifa gets a bad wrap and I think orange man bad

I just want it to be known that I've never seen, touched, used, or owned a firearm in my entire life and I have no idea what a firearm is

incase my fed handler is watching, the above statement is true and I don't know anything about guns and I voted for Biden and I think antifa gets a bad wrap and I think orange man bad
oh dude i still got the obama sign in my yard. i gotchu bro.

Wind blew mine of the deck last night cleaning and the record rain last night covered them in a deluge of debris running off the hill. Can't count after this disaster.

Half a billion in the last 25 years and let's assume those have been by far the most productive and say at least half a billion more in the 200ish years prior... Even counting ones that actually got lost in a "boating accident (overused)" and house fires or otherwise lost and destroyed as, shooting from the hip, 100 million.... You've got near a full BILLION firearms in this country. There's not enough man power in this hemisphere to round up that many of anything.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top