Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks

How durable is the LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool?

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>

I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>
I have one you can have for free.

I use the handle from a corkscrew, so I don't need mine. They come free with every order, and Mark LaRue usually gives me a couple at the SHOT Show every year.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS