Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

How durable is the LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool?

Joe Link

Reactions
I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>

I'm in the market for a tactical beverage entry tool and I'm leaning toward the LaRue model LT-205. Before I place the order for what may be one of the most important tools in my arsenal, I need some feedback from the professionals. How durable are these things? How's the fit and finish and does it wear quickly? Those of you who carry them, what's your preferred method? I appreciate your help regarding this important decision.

<broken link removed>
I have one you can have for free.

I use the handle from a corkscrew, so I don't need mine. They come free with every order, and Mark LaRue usually gives me a couple at the SHOT Show every year.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online