JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife will surrender/sell mine when I die.

More than likely they will be surrendered. She has no interest.

She knows who of my friends to contact to help with the process.

I may flip mine into the trust down the road if we see fit when the kids are older but that's unlikely. I don't mind shelling out another stamp fee, I'm already money ahead

Last Edited:
My wife will surrender/sell mine when I die.

More than likely they will be surrendered. She has no interest.

She knows who of my friends to contact to help with the process.

I have several members phone numbers taped to the inside of my gun trust. Want to make sure that they have all the help they need when the time comes. I also know these NWFA members I can trust and will guide them in the proper direction.

I have several members phone numbers taped to the inside of my gun trust. Want to make sure that they have all the help they need when the time comes. I also know these NWFA members I can trust and will guide them in the proper direction.

Same, my wife has the names and numbers of several NWFA members I trust as well - if nothing more than for information/direction on what to do with my guns/NFA items if something were to happen to me. She's also able to inform the forum if something were to happen to me so folks aren't left wondering if I were suddenly to go dark. We've had that happen with a few members over the years, it's nice to know what's going on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top