JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife will surrender/sell mine when I die.

More than likely they will be surrendered. She has no interest.

She knows who of my friends to contact to help with the process.

I may flip mine into the trust down the road if we see fit when the kids are older but that's unlikely. I don't mind shelling out another stamp fee, I'm already money ahead

Last Edited:
My wife will surrender/sell mine when I die.

More than likely they will be surrendered. She has no interest.

She knows who of my friends to contact to help with the process.

I have several members phone numbers taped to the inside of my gun trust. Want to make sure that they have all the help they need when the time comes. I also know these NWFA members I can trust and will guide them in the proper direction.

I have several members phone numbers taped to the inside of my gun trust. Want to make sure that they have all the help they need when the time comes. I also know these NWFA members I can trust and will guide them in the proper direction.

Same, my wife has the names and numbers of several NWFA members I trust as well - if nothing more than for information/direction on what to do with my guns/NFA items if something were to happen to me. She's also able to inform the forum if something were to happen to me so folks aren't left wondering if I were suddenly to go dark. We've had that happen with a few members over the years, it's nice to know what's going on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top