Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

How do I buy from the Classified forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by cobalt327, Jun 10, 2014.

1. cobalt327

cobalt327 SE of Atlanta New Member

I read the Forum Rules, Terms of Service, and How do I use the classified section? and cannot find out why I see the following message below a reply I posted to an ad for an item being sold in the Classified forum: “(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)” The odd thing is, I already replied to the ad, and that post shows up, well, at least to me it shows up.
    Ad: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/dawson-precision-ice-1911-magwell-msh.172350/

I am new, does that prevent me from buying something that’s advertised in the Classifieds?

Thanks for your time, Mark

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That ad was closed by the seller. You can tell when an ad is closed by the words "Thread Status: Not open for further replies." and the gold lock, both near the top.

Welcome to NWFA!

3. cobalt327

cobalt327 SE of Atlanta New Member

That explains it, then. Thank you for the welcome, too.

Joe Link likes this.