JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's absolutely nothing weird about you being from California, comrade. Having lived in CA for nearly a decade myself, I frequented numerous ranges, found shooting companions, and forged lifelong friendships, all of which contributed to California being one of the happiest chapters in my life. I firmly reject stereotypes and encourage others to do the same.

There are a couple places near Salinas that host competitions. San Luis Obispo, and Avenal. Avenal hosts several competitions including a 1000 yard range
San Luis hosts a NRL22 match and several others. DR

Hi everyone!

Ok ok , I know this may be weird but I'm actually from CA but love traveling to different states and of course our 2A. Would love to maybe do some competition in your great area. Thanks again!
Just don't move here. :)

Haha, j/k. We need all the 2A-defenders we can get in the Beaver State b/c our current governor Tina Kotex makes Gavin Newscum look reasonable. 20 years in Los Angeles here - I remember the day I decided to get out of there and never look back... I was buying ammo at Big5 in Northridge and the dude asked for my ID. And wrote down my DL#, my address, and what I bought. I inquired: "LA County tracks your ammunition purchases now."

Welcome to the forum!

There are a couple places near Salinas that host competitions. San Luis Obispo, and Avenal. Avenal hosts several competitions including a 1000 yard range
San Luis hosts a NRL22 match and several others. DR
Yup, honesty there's a whole lotta competitions consider how CA is towards guns surprisingly. I wish I could check them all out/attend!

There's absolutely nothing weird about you being from California, comrade. Having lived in CA for nearly a decade myself, I frequented numerous ranges, found shooting companions, and forged lifelong friendships, all of which contributed to California being one of the happiest chapters in my life. I firmly reject stereotypes and encourage others to do the same.
Haha, that is true. I totally agree with everything you said!

Just don't move here. :)

Haha, j/k. We need all the 2A-defenders we can get in the Beaver State b/c our current governor Tina Kotex makes Gavin Newscum look reasonable. 20 years in Los Angeles here - I remember the day I decided to get out of there and never look back... I was buying ammo at Big5 in Northridge and the dude asked for my ID. And wrote down my DL#, my address, and what I bought. I inquired: "LA County tracks your ammunition purchases now."

Welcome to the forum!
It's a lot worst now just to buy ammo/firearms! I won't go into the details but this yr in July; we have a new added sales tax of 9% on purchasing new ammo/guns/other stuff on top of the regular sales tax plus whatever "new" taxes added on!

Thanks everyone! I'd thumbs up your comments but unfortunately I'm still new so I don't have the ability to do so yet. Looks forwards to participating in the forums.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately to my knowledge, a lot of public lands have been shut down due to gross negligence from dumping/people shooting everything and anything. There are few and far of those that help clean up after ourselves and others in these areas. Interesting site you linked me; I just wish we had more like minded people

It's a lot worst now just to buy ammo/firearms! I won't go into the details but this yr in July; we have a new added sales tax of 9% on purchasing new ammo/guns/other stuff on top of the regular sales tax plus whatever "new" taxes added on!
Gavin is a cuck to MomsDemandAction. Kinda makes ya wonder what kind of action they're demanding. 🤔

Welcome abord, I'm from Kali but live in Idaho seasonally for 15-17 years. Get on as many gun forums as you can. Keeps your hand on the nations 2A pulse, pulse there's still deals out there. PAX

Welcome abord, I'm from Kali but live in Idaho seasonally for 15-17 years. Get on as many gun forums as you can. Keeps your hand on the nations 2A pulse, pulse there's still deals out there. PAX
What part of Cali are you from? Yup, I'm already on a few forums that are in Neveda and Arizona. Truthfully I've learned a lot being on all there different forums

What part of Cali are you from? Yup, I'm already on a few forums that are in Neveda and Arizona. Truthfully I've learned a lot being on all there different forums
In NorKali near Modesto. Yes much can be learned if your thick skinned. I shy away from any AR or AK platforms. Many of those folks are flat earthers. PAX

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top