JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So...apparently I have begun to find old,
out of production, different caliber revolvers to be quite desirable...I've seen a few lots at RIA website that I am quite keen on.

The problem is I have never before done an online auction, nor have I dealt with shipping charges for multiple firearms....not to mention the stupid laws regarding transfer (freaking WA still has one of mine in jail :mad:) so am seeking advice from the fine folks here on the forum.

Also any tips you folks could give me on anthing? I've heard great things about RIA as a company...I'm however having a difficult time deciding some of the lingo and abbreviations.

The payment system seems to be fairly straightforward with the house percent added on top with a small cut if paying with cash or similar funds. So I think I understand that.

Make an account and send in your sealed bid amounts. If you want a maximum limit or an if/then condition on your bids call the bids in instead of doing it online. If you win, send them the money. First time around if it's a check they will hold it for a bit and then ship to the FFL of your choosing (or you, if you have C&R or it's an antique). RIA has a whole Q&A page that can cover it better than I can.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top