JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1st battalion 21st infantry regiment "Gimlets" A gimlet is a two man rock drill , turn of the century, one man holds the gimlet and the other stikes it with a sledge then a quarter turn and repeat until the hole is deep enough for a stick of TNT.

(RU-SOBR)i picked up this personal license plate almost 21 yrs ago-its been on a couple of different trucks,but it has been on my custom "72" chevy blazer lowrider for 15 yrs-added the 2 just for the responce-
steven

I got frustrated after buying my first computer many years ago that it seemed every name I picked for my email was already being used, unless I wanted a string of numbers after the name. I tried treeman because I have worked climbing trees for a long time, and the program suggested treemanx. I thought it sounded cool since it you could say it two ways, "tree man x" or "tree manx", so I have used it ever since. (Too lazy to try to remember a new one after all these years.)

Because it's one of my hobbies, and RocketMan, my name on most other boards, was already taken here.
(And yes, I know it should be FliesRockets, but "flies" is just too much of a link to the two winged insect. So I mangled the English language a bit.)

mine is easy.:s0155: 2n7gvtf.jpg
meet Mac & Zac

Nice slippers! :s0087:

Used to go on p.t. runs with the Marines at the recruiting depot in Beaverton. (yep, I'm an old Jarhead) Told a gunny friend of mine if he could'nt keep up, he should get back under the porch with the little dogs. He replied, "I only see an old greydog anywhere near me." The nickname stuck. btw. I'm 62 years old and at the time was 55. Still able to keep up with those 20 something Marines. Greydog, out.

Way cool, sir.

I get "in too deep" with stuff I'm interested in; I was also told I was "in too deep" and if my wife knew how much gun stuff I was buying I would be in deep poop :s0131:.

I am kind of the same way. Its either 100% or none at all:D I look at it this way either buy the good stuff or dont buy at all:s0114:

Trlsmn as in Trailsman I use to be an avid Dirtbike rider. I've had this nick since I started on the internet back when 14.4k modems were the fastest thing available to surf the net, circa 92-93.

I remember when the 14.4 came out. Amazing speed was finally available :)

Twoclones? I was trying to come up with a good domain name for my web coding business when the radio news announced the successful cloning of Dolly the sheep. Clones being like photo copies, 2 is better than one, I registered 2clones.com and twoclones.com later that day. I prefer the first but some servers and client software are set to reject names begining with a number.

I gotta pat my-ownself on the back for the deep thought and creativity that went into coming up with what I consider to be a fine screen-name:D. You see, what I did was take my first and last name, type them out, remove the space that's normally in between, and leave off the capitalization, 'cuz that darn shift key is a tricky bastard.
-Curtis

When I joined this forum I was very enthusiastic about my Walther PPS 9mm-until I shot a Sig P230 and traded it in for a P232(sure wish I could change my screen name:D).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top