JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glockguy

Um when I joined i owned a G27 and im a guy and there you have glockguy!

Took alot of thought on my behalf hu? :p

hey Glockguy, less thought = less strain, therefore.....less strain, less pain:s0112::s0114:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

My nick started out as a joke over 10 years ago, I kept it a little too long and because of that people knew me by it, so here it still is. Lesson learned, humor can have consequences.

Like many folks with not a lot else, my parents were able to afford a lot of names. So my whole [and long] name is French/Irish, reflecting my mongrel ancestry.

When I started playing with the internet, back when all three of us that used it knew each other, we decided that it would be a great idea if we had internet names so that we could tell if any noob joined in. At that time no pc could cope with the mish-mash name I had, so it randomly selected three of my initials.

tac

Used to go on p.t. runs with the Marines at the recruiting depot in Beaverton. (yep, I'm an old Jarhead) Told a gunny friend of mine if he could'nt keep up, he should get back under the porch with the little dogs. He replied, "I only see an old greydog anywhere near me." The nickname stuck. btw. I'm 62 years old and at the time was 55. Still able to keep up with those 20 something Marines. Greydog, out.

One day I was talking to my brother's (now) wife, about a muscle car she used to own. When I asked her some question on it's performance, she said "ummm, it goes vroom".

Some time later, someone asked me a question about one of my firearms, and I sarcastically gave pretty much the same answer: "Ummm, itgoesboom".

About that time, I signed up on a firearms forum, and chose that as a name. Unfortunately, someone else is using the same name on other forums, so I am slowly changing to a different one.

its the tail number of the b-1b bomber i was a crew chief on in the air force. i love that jet!

3371476737_d517738efe.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads