JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As for me... Well Razvan is my real name, and Komrad came from me making friends with the russians in high school and started learning Russian from them. So my WW2 history teacher and some of my friends started calling me "Komrad" and I have used it ever since.

When Al Gore invented the interwebs, I tried to get a Yahoo E-mail account with the name [email protected]. ( I was a bartender at the time)

The name was taken at the time, so I mis-spelled it to get the account [email protected].

I kept the name because it was easy to remember.

Ha, interesting. All these years and I've never known that...

I'm a doctor and my middle name is Andrae'. And like others, when the interwebs was invented, it helped I was big into rap. :D

PR.....PRIVATE..
DUBI....short nick name of my family name...

PrDubi was my name during my time in the army...

Every O series and E series gutpuncher above 5 accused me of smoking dope ....

I was tested and tested and tested....and it was always negative....

I'm just slow in response but I always know the answer.......

Dubi just kinda stuck ever since....

I don't smoke dudes....ummm really I don't :s0131:

It was my handle on road trips with my dad to Colorado for some of my first out-of-state deer hunting trips. My dad and I were partners in the masonry business. Dad was a stone mason (trained by his dad) and I laid most of the brick in the early days. That was back in 75. Good times!

I wanted something easy for me and my college friends to remember:
E-first initial of my first name
J-first initial of my last name
MP- Military Police platoon
NU92- Norwich University, (military college of Vermont) class of 92

I also go by the tag Jenstone, it was a nick name between my last name and Stoneman(another nick name)

Duplicate of another thread, but I'll repeat myself.....when you get to my age is it a common occurance. The MA2HB .50 cal machine gun (MA duce) is one fire breathing awesome hunk of metal, and one I grew to be very familiar with. I am sure I could still strip it down to the firing pin in good time.

Lesscubes comes from my old car. I had a '66 Chevelle with a 283, all my Chevelle buddies have bigger motors than me. Other handles I go by are slow_wagon for my current POS 79 Malibu and fall_ryan which refers to my middle name and my clumsiness as a child.

i have had mine for over ten years and had I known it would follow me around, I probably would of picked another. anyway - The TL stands for the Suzuki TL they made in the late 90s early 00s. I had a tlr which I absolutely loved and used the name TLFREEK to identify me. Well I sold the bike years ago, but have bought several Acura TLs with the my newest a 07 tl type s. so although the Suzuki TL no longer works it does work for the Acura.

Introducing TLFREEK :)

Suzuki
tlfreek41.jpg
Acura (not my car but identical)

LC = Lockwood Creek
Brewing = what I was planning on doing one day when I retired. I even have a business name registered for it.

Doesn't really fit anymore, since I started working out and eating different and stopped brewing beer (and rarely ever drink it either). But since I have the same nick on just about every forum I'm a member of, as well as emails and everything else, it's just too hard to change. Plus, I haven't thought of anything more catchy to change to...

i have had mine for over ten years and had I known it would follow me around, I probably would of picked another. anyway - The TL stands for the Suzuki TL they made in the late 90s early 00s. I had a tlr which I absolutely loved and used the name TLFREEK to identify me. Well I sold the bike years ago, but have bought several Acura TLs with the my newest a 07 tl type s. so although the Suzuki TL no longer works it does work for the Acura.

Introducing TLFREEK :)

Suzuki
tlfreek41.jpg

OMRRA?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews