JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to the gun show in Albany yesterday, it helps to get out and socialize if you can. If you are getting your socializing off the net then its a big mistake. Net keeps you tied to the damn phone or puter, it's faceless words that don't care really if you live or die.

Do your deals on the net within the time it takes to drink a large cup of coffee then get away from it. Check back in when you get tired of working but don't sit here all day. Build a life away from this bs.

Or if it makes you happy let your body rot in front of the screen because it's easy.

So todays choices were to go to the gun show and look for more of brass I need, make more ammo for the business or go shoot the first bowling pin match of the year. I opted for bowling pins, for my mental health. It was a nice day and a good time that was much needed. As was said above, generally gun people are good people and worth hanging out with. Now on to finishing up making the 44 Special.

I want to apologize if I haven't responded to some members comments, replies, questions, etc. In order to reduce my addiction to the forum, I shut off the alerts a while back. I don't think it helped much as I am spending as much time as ever on the forum. This morning I turned the alerts on again, that will allow me to be more responsive.

I want to apologize if I haven't responded to some members comments, replies, questions, etc. In order to reduce my addiction to the forum, I shut off the alerts a while back. I don't think it helped much as I am spending as much time as ever on the forum. This morning I turned the alerts on again, that will allow me to be more responsive.
Its a "healthy addiction" :s0140:

Your description of your status is pro-longed depression. Hands down. The question to you my friend (which I don't expect you to answer) is have you had thoughts that the world may be better off with you? Have you thought about ending your life or ways to do it? If the answer to any of those is yes, you need some professional help which will include medications. It will get you out of the personal hell you are living in and you'll get yourself back.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top