JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not deep enough, and even if I had that cash laying around (after I paid off my mortgage) I would sue it to retire, not buy a single rifle. The only way I would be spending that kind of money on a firearm would be if I won a high $ lottery, and even then, other firearms would be higher on my short list.

Everybody, even Warren Buffet, has a budget. The exception might be the US government who seems to get away with deficit spending - but only because they are spending other people's money.

The thing is that it's not just a Garand, it's Garands' Garand. I think that changes it from firearm to history and as such it should be preserved. YMMV.

Not deep enough, and even if I had that cash laying around (after I paid off my mortgage) I would sue it to retire, not buy a single rifle. The only way I would be spending that kind of money on a firearm would be if I won a high $ lottery, and even then, other firearms would be higher on my short list.

Everybody, even Warren Buffet, has a budget. The exception might be the US government who seems to get away with deficit spending - but only because they are spending other people's money.

Not only other peoples' money, but other FUTURE peoples' money that aren't even born yet!! o_O

Sorry but when my pockets get deep and FULL .
I'm skipping over the handheld GUN's and going straight to the real HOLY GRAIL.
JUST SAYING 1200px-A-10_-_32156159151.jpg

We gave them the best no limit credit card is how they get away with it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top