JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi fellas,

Here's the SKS purchases I made in 2016 including some salvage work. I already had 4, but the previous December of '15, I him-hawed around on a nice Tula Russian for $350, and when I went back the next day it was gone. Turned around and went to another LGS that had a Paratrooper sitting for $299 and jumped on it. After missing out on the Russian, I made it a point to go after any SKS that crossed my path for next 5 years. PAX

Alby, Alby, Izzy, 4 digit Sino, no-name Bubba Public Security save in a Timbersmith (weights about 5.3 kilos), letter, letter, NORINCO, letter FrankinBubbaPara in Choate furniture. Picked another Alby in 2017.

004.jpg

Last Edited:
My first semi was a SKS. If I got back into the caliber, it would be with an SKS over the AK.

Nice collection!

Love the Albanian, what a cool Cold War relic. There was a guy in Vancouver selling one on NWFA a few years ago for reasonable money but I had too many other commitments at the time.

Yugo SKS have almost doubled in price in the last 5 years.

Well damn. Now I want an SKS. Nice collection!
Thanks B, it's grown since 2016

sks-rack.jpg
In the late 80's early 90's these were $79.99 all day long…. The good old days :)
My first SKS was $70 bucks. A single shot was why it was cheap. The gas piston was frozen, easy fix, but the gas tube was badly galled and needed replaced. That turned me into an SKS parts scrounger :cool: PAX

This is how it started with me (1946) I think it was a "Long Tom", Shot roll caps, $3.00. :s0092:
I had it apart as soon as we got home and it never did go back together again. :(
View attachment 1420504 Now it's..View attachment 1420505
My 2 godfathers were merchant seamen. When they'd get back home they always brought me toy guns. But in the '50s toys could be made very realist, often of metal. I had at least 4 Tommy guns, a belt fed water cooled M1917 (no H2o, continues belt), a stick fed ma duce and a remote controlled 40mm pom-pom deck gun in a turret. The barrels were about 10"-12", it would rotate right & left, and elevate up or down. I bet that stuff would be worth bank these days and be completely politically incorrect :cool:. PAX

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads