JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the last Mecum Auto Auction I watched a bit of.....I wouldn't have the thing if it wasn't for shootin'. Only got so much money, and I buy a gun so I can shoot it!

0105743F-05ED-4AA1-B3DC-B7C30A1EA6C8.jpeg Nice historic gun........but this is my "Holy Grail" ..........made from a Damascus barrel captured at the battle for Vienna (with the Muslims) in 1683 by a Nurnburg Gunsmith.......this is a poor photo but it is breathtaking. It can be yours (or mine) for 60,000.00........maby I need to sell an airplane or two. My family has been at war with them since the first crusade. When a young troop, I was never comfortable in the Middle East (except for Israel) and as I study my genealogy , I now know why.

I would like to have one of the two lugers made in 45acp. Heck make it both of them. They would never leave the inside of the safety deposit vault at the bank which is not was intended for a fine firearm.

Even if I could afford it, which I can't, I wouldn't buy it because I couldn't bring myself to shoot it. So what's the point?
I'd rather have a decent quality firearm that I can use than one to just ogle and show off.
Guns are tools. Sometimes they're really fun tools, but they're still tools.

That's a beautiful piece of history!

My pockets aren't that deep, and they most certainly have holes in the bottom, so it's not much of a problem.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top