JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not deep enough, and even if I had that cash laying around (after I paid off my mortgage) I would sue it to retire, not buy a single rifle. The only way I would be spending that kind of money on a firearm would be if I won a high $ lottery, and even then, other firearms would be higher on my short list.

Everybody, even Warren Buffet, has a budget. The exception might be the US government who seems to get away with deficit spending - but only because they are spending other people's money.

The thing is that it's not just a Garand, it's Garands' Garand. I think that changes it from firearm to history and as such it should be preserved. YMMV.

Not deep enough, and even if I had that cash laying around (after I paid off my mortgage) I would sue it to retire, not buy a single rifle. The only way I would be spending that kind of money on a firearm would be if I won a high $ lottery, and even then, other firearms would be higher on my short list.

Everybody, even Warren Buffet, has a budget. The exception might be the US government who seems to get away with deficit spending - but only because they are spending other people's money.

Not only other peoples' money, but other FUTURE peoples' money that aren't even born yet!! o_O

Sorry but when my pockets get deep and FULL .
I'm skipping over the handheld GUN's and going straight to the real HOLY GRAIL.
JUST SAYING 1200px-A-10_-_32156159151.jpg

We gave them the best no limit credit card is how they get away with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top