JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not a burning issue by any means. I'm just curious what it means when I see banners on posts like "National," etc.

Are the National ones shared with/from other similar/sibling websites?

For sure, devote your time and energy to more important issues. I was just wondering. Thanks.

I found a lot of posts flagged National, International, Oregon and Washington in the Legal & Political forums.

Is there an actual location or forum called National or are those just labeled (by somebody) within the L&P forum?

Well I could be dead wrong but I always thought those tags were to show where they are relevant. So national would be laws and or national news. Washington would be proposed laws or news in washington.

@Kruejl can you correct me if I am wrong please. ;)

Well I could be dead wrong but I always thought those tags were to show where they are relevant. So national would be laws and or national news. Washington would be proposed laws or news in washington.

Totally get that now. Was just wondering (at first) if they occupied their own specific sections (like Goofy Humor, etc.). Apparently, they can be flagged that way in any forum, even right here if that were appropriate. Thanks.

Last Edited:

That is correct. They are in the firearm related news and legal sections. Helps to flag as a national issue instead of a state specific one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top