JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah, they just blew up...
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

People see empty ammo shelves so they panic.

They hear people say things like "Horde your ammo guys!!! Looks like we will not get re-stocked for a while" and they respond by hoarding ammo (go figure).

People who in the past only bought what they needed (and thus left most of the ammo still sitting on shelves) are now buying everything and leaving shelves bare.

Look in the mirror and you'll see the only reason shelves are bare right now. There is plenty of ammo in circulation and coming down the manufacturing pipeline. If anything, production has ramped up to satisfy demand. Stores are still getting restocked. The only reason if feels like nobody is getting restocked is because you got to the store 5 minutes too late. Ammo that might have sat on the shelf for several days now sells in a matter of hours.

And yes, I'm as guilty as everyone else of hoarding. But lets stop with the conspiracy theories blaming government for the shortage. If you want someone to blame, blame me ;)

heard today Portland is considering no more gun shows at the Expo. The new Portland Commie regime (a.k.a.Charlie I am the goofiest looking inbreeder Hales) has jumped on the ban everything band wagon.
I was under the impression that METRO controlled events at at Expo Center?? And the Convention Center. So you would think that the City of Portland would have limited input. METRO has its own commission. I guess we should start sending emails to METRO to voice our concerns.

I was thinking about the same thing, so demand has increased, they can increase the supply, unless there is technical reason that limits their production lines to a certain rate/capacity.

Depending on what rate they are producing now vs the total ability of their machines/man power. I know during past "shortages" they ran at full capacity which still did not keep up with the demand at that time.

It would be dumb of a company to increase tooling (huge cost) to have a higher production for a demand that will not be there in the long run.

I was under the impression that METRO controlled events at at Expo Center?? And the Convention Center. So you would think that the City of Portland would have limited input. METRO has its own commission. I guess we should start sending emails to METRO to voice our concerns.

My neighbor is the general manager of the Expo Center.
I ran into him today and asked him about the gun shows being prohibited, and his reply was
"No way the City of Portland could impose a ban on gun shows at the Expo".

For the love of God, it's HOARD, not HORDE!!
laughing face.jpg

laughing face.jpg

It is really weird this is all happening at one time. The Gun band hanging over our heads, record guns sales with shelves empting then filling back up for more people to buy. But what good are the guns with no Ammo or prices that not many people can afford. I really think the Ammo thing has somthing to do with our Dirty Goverment.

Have they released any good albums lately or just singles still?

I'm having trouble with the restocking math but my wife tells me I'm slow...

If NOBODY is going to receive a shipment before August then where is all the ammo that is being produced between January 2nd and August going? Should we look at area 51? Or maybe it's in that warehouse from Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Backorders will be filled, ammo plant operators will run 2nd and 3rd shifts and as long as there are no stoppages of core components (brass, primers, powder, projectiles) and people calm the heck down, supply will eventually catch up with demand. Just like in 2008.

I do hate being patient though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads