JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Piles of .380 in Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend.

I hear you and it's my understanding that .380 is fairly well available. Heck, I reload it for free for my neighbor. What I more meant was that this seems more substantial across the board when you hear people can't even get .22lr compared to the buttpain howled about over an odd caliber such as the .380 some years ago.

Oddly though other than primers reloading supplies are not as low as they were in 08-09. I remember it being much worse back then. I remember almost no cans of powder on the shelves and at one point no bulk bullets. While low they were stocking the shelves at Sportsman's last week and Bi-mart had about half of what they normally do.

I think we're still pretty early into this thing. It oughta be interesting.

Sadly, I suspect you are right. Even if this first round calms down and there is limited or no political action, there will be a great deal of building inventory all around for the just in case situations. And, if there is any sort of ban, I suspect sales of everything else will go up and stay up for many years to come.

418312_406897919376286_146159067_n.jpg

418312_406897919376286_146159067_n.jpg

Happened before, will happen again.............
I have heard this argument before, but let's look at what is different this time, not in any particular order. Just facts;
1. We have a Muslim terrorist in the white house.
2. He has surrounded himself with the worst American haters in history.
3. Right at the top, the brain dead folks who voted him in for a second term. Thank you American schools (Statics show they have become one of theworst in the industrialized world) and the teachers union!
4. He is subverting the Constitution through executive order.
5. There are NO military generals with a set of balls and all the JAG's are progressive pukes, set on destroying the military.
6. Muslim Brotherhood and various other Muslim terrorist organizations right here on our soil. Warning, by credible sources they will attack us again this year.
7. $16 trillion in debt and climbing to $18 trillion + by the end of the year. Now just who the hell is going to pay this debt?
8. Credit card debt, student loan debt (biggest by far), the feds and banks are bundling loans again, Social Security is broke (Plus the feds are paying out more than they are taking in, but then it has always been the biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of the world) on and on and on and on.
9. Genetically modified foods....
10. More pukes sucking hind tit of the government than those who are working a real job.
11. The massive increase in IRS agents....
12. A media that might as well be called Pravda.ru. It's funny when you think about it. Once these useful idiots have served their purpose, they will be replaces by those who take over. And I mean replaced.... Now that the traitor Al Gore has just sold Current to a Muslim terrorist organization, Al Jazeera, do you really think idiots like Joy Behar, Jennifer Granholm, Stephannie Miller, etc. will be kept on the air?
Oh screw it, if you haven't figured it out by now, we'll just let it be a surprise...
P.S. The Walmart and Bi-Mart in Hillsburrito have nothing. Oh, and then there are the illegals, drugs...

I have heard this argument before, but let's look at what is different this time, not in any particular order. Just facts;
1. We have a Muslim terrorist in the white house.
2. He has surrounded himself with the worst American haters in history.
3. Right at the top, the brain dead folks who voted him in for a second term. Thank you American schools (Statics show they have become one of theworst in the industrialized world) and the teachers union!
4. He is subverting the Constitution through executive order.
5. There are NO military generals with a set of balls and all the JAG's are progressive pukes, set on destroying the military.
6. Muslim Brotherhood and various other Muslim terrorist organizations right here on our soil. Warning, by credible sources they will attack us again this year.
7. $16 trillion in debt and climbing to $18 trillion + by the end of the year. Now just who the hell is going to pay this debt?
8. Credit card debt, student loan debt (biggest by far), the feds and banks are bundling loans again, Social Security is broke (Plus the feds are paying out more than they are taking in, but then it has always been the biggest Ponzi scheme in the history of the world) on and on and on and on.
9. Genetically modified foods....
10. More pukes sucking hind tit of the government than those who are working a real job.
11. The massive increase in IRS agents....
12. A media that might as well be called Pravda.ru. It's funny when you think about it. Once these useful idiots have served their purpose, they will be replaces by those who take over. And I mean replaced.... Now that the traitor Al Gore has just sold Current to a Muslim terrorist organization, Al Jazeera, do you really think idiots like Joy Behar, Jennifer Granholm, Stephannie Miller, etc. will be kept on the air?
Oh screw it, if you haven't figured it out by now, we'll just let it be a surprise...
P.S. The Walmart and Bi-Mart in Hillsburrito have nothing. Oh, and then there are the illegals, drugs...

FACTS

Right....

My wife and I took the 8 hour NRA Basic Pistol Safety Course Saturday at the Custer Sportsmans Club Range. The Head Instructer said most all local law enforcement agencies train there. He said the Border Patrol has cut training session once a month shooting to 75 rounds from 150 rounds and are not issuing any extra for practice and they had been issuing 250 rounds. Cannot get ammo.

Jim

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads