JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I know I'm not the one to blame for the prices. I haven't purchased any ammo since before Christmas. Prices went up, I stopped buying.

The problem is that people continue to buy ammo regardless of the price. Stop buying and let supply catch up with demand.

Buying ammo is fun and addictive, real easy to get caught up in the mob mentality of it all. In 2008 I even bought a box of .357 sig, I didn't own a .357 sig, I thought there might be a chance I'd get a .357 sig barrel for my .40. Sick right?
Well I'll have you know I did not buy that .22 LR ammo bi mart had the other day, and I do have something in that caliber. Improvement right?

I have been buying and reloading for years. So I plan to go to the range next week and shoot hundreds of rounds. It should be very pretty quite there, until I get there. Plan ahead. And stop female dogging.

The ammo factories need to step their game up, hire more people. I sell shirts and and other apparel we screen print for businesses and clubs ect...If my business triples I would just hire more people, buy more equipment. seems logical enough eh? So whats these ammo companies problem...

The ammo factories need to step their game up, hire more people. I sell shirts and and other apparel we screen print for businesses and clubs ect...If my business triples I would just hire more people, buy more equipment. seems logical enough eh? So whats these ammo companies problem...
Why should they? They get more profit for the same labor price. Why shouldn't get something out of this?

Just wondering when the madness stops and things are back to normal is everyone who bought ammo at 50% more than what it should have been going to shoot it up?

Longer than in 08, I think in 08, it was the PMAG craze, hard to find and expensive, ammo was ok to get. Maybe three-four months it took to get normal. Now. I bet July/August

Cmon guys shortages?.....are guys really stocking up and creating a suppy problem? Ah that's just crazy talk, next you are gonna start spouting that their is a shortage of AR mags.....:s0131:.............................:s0112:

th_garage006_zpsec11d32c.jpg

Unless they are trying to control the supply to maintain profit margins :)

I can't resist... Now is the time to sell ammo, if there were 1000 boxes in every store right now, they would sell, the profit on that would by far trump the markups.
Sure it would slow the rush but if the market was ever there, boy its there now.

If I owned and ammo factory, I'd have my family and all there friends working overtime! LOL

I can't resist... Now is the time to sell ammo, if there were 1000 boxes in every store right now, they would sell, the profit on that would by far trump the markups.
Sure it would slow the rush but if the market was ever there, boy its there now.

If I owned and ammo factory, I'd have my family and all there friends working overtime! LOL

Oh, absolutely, I won't disagree with you there, the market and demand is definitely there, but as someone else posted above, they are probably running at full capacity and it doesn't make a lot of sense to up their production lines just for a transient increased demand.

Look up ammo hording of "main calibers", and the definition says, "Stomper"... LMAO! I bought waaay before the rush during the sweet spot of plentiful supply, great prices, and flat-rate shipping. Although I fully understand that rapid pulsed, tight feeling in the chest that some of you are no doubt feeling, be patient, things will settle down again... eventually.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top