JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I told a friend at work that I have a few thousand 22's, and he looked at me like I was crazy. I just buy a little at a time. I remember 4 years ago when you couldn't buy anything.

its just common sense, they will never rid us of all guns and they know it. no ban, or registration, door to door whatever. however if you cant get ammo, they win. They render your firearms useless without ammo.
they will begin a tax. per bullet. that drives the price so high you wont be able to afford to buy it.

Just trying to fit in

demotivational-posters-spelling-nazis.jpg

I will just add two boxes of ammunition to my shopping list every time I get near a place that sells it. Is that hoarding? I used to just buy as many boxes as there was left room in the budget. Ammunition has a long shelf life!

Does it occur to anyone that corporate america is on the same page with the government? That and everyone doesn't want to get stuck with stock that might end up being banned by presidential decree. The courts could take years to resolve the issue and in the mean time they will be trying to sign us all up. After all they need to know which doors to kick in?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top