JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good these thieves should be caught. Nothing worse then buying fake crap. I have friends who have had hundreds of dollars worth on vintage stereo gear destroyed by counterfit electronic parts that when in stalled in their gear that was being restored fried the circuits.

Sure maybe you can get something you can't afford cheaper but what happens when the POS stops working.

What does Homeland Security have to do with fake goods? Isn't this something more in line with the FBI's jurisdiction? I thought Homeland Security was formed to protect Americans from evil terrorists?

Keith

What does Homeland Security have to do with fake goods? Isn't this something more in line with the FBI's jurisdiction? I thought Homeland Security was formed to protect Americans from evil terrorists?

Keith

They (DHS) have also raided Gibson Guitar not once, but twice, over exotic hardwood from India. The DOJ initiated it, DHS carried out the raid. For a while I thought DHS stood for Department of Hardwood Security. Turns out it stands for Department of Harassin' and Shootin'

A little more on the Gibson raid:

"The feds raided Gibson for using an inappropriate tariff code on wood from India, which is a violation of the anti-trafficking statute known as The Lacey Act. At issue is not whether the wood in question was endangered, but whether the wood was the correct level of thickness and finish before being exported from India. "India is wanting to ensure that raw wood is not exported without some labor content from India..."

Gibson was raided by the DHS because of a law in INDIA. Their CRIME was finishing the wood in the USA instead of using foreign labor. The DOJ and DHS basically enforced a foreign law on US citizens for actions taken inside the US. Pretty interesting precedent, don't you think?

Gibson was raided by the DHS because of a law in INDIA. Their CRIME was finishing the wood in the USA instead of using foreign labor. The DOJ and DHS basically enforced a foreign law on US citizens for actions taken inside the US. Pretty interesting precedent, don't you think?

this country wants it's own people in prisons or the sheeple in the armed services doing the bidding of the corrupt govt officials....long live King Pinocchio

ROFLMFAO!!! King Pinocchio!!!! that is awesome, made me think of the Puss in Boots where they are trying to get Pinocchio to lie, and they say, "say something stupid! like, i'm wearing women's underwear!" and he says it and his nose doesn't grow LOL..... Obama wearing women's underwear..... well, it just doesn't seem all that weird, now Michelle Obama, she looks like a boxer briefs person to me :s0112:

Whoever they were under doesnt matter..... The fact is, Obama is not getting his way, so he is going to throw a temper tantrum and make it impossible to legitimately do business if you are selling guns.

If a redneck parks their leaking 4x4 over a puddle of water at a gun show it will be a violation of the clean waters act... gun show shutdown...

If he runs over a 29 striped zebra bat on the endangered species list, gun show shutdown...

If he smokes more than .75 cigarettes in any 12 minute period outside the show, violation of the carbon neutral clean air act, shut it down!

If Mr Redneck makes a mistake and tries to pay for his ammo and accidentally tries to pay with a Canadian quarter... attempted counterfeiting.... Shut the show down!

If he takes his wife, and his girlfriend shows up and they get in a fight... violation of a Violence Free Zone, shut the show down.

Death by a thousand cuts. If they cant ban it they will bleed it to death.

It might sound a little funny but look at how the anti hunting groups are trying to stop hunting. same is going to happen with guns.

Wow, that is really something. I hadn't looked at it that way.

Thanks for pointing that out 3MTA3. Very clear observation.

There's probably some line, somewhere, that says we will support and enforce a trade partner's laws for such and such a purpose.

Basically, there is a law written somewhere that we are all likely in violation of, or maybe 20,000 such laws.

This crap has got to stop, but I cannot see a way to stop it. (I mean, that seems like it'll work.)

Who cares who "raided" the seller? (Besides its my understanding Customs is under DHS)

This is a major problem. Especially overseas. I saw these fake acog's, lasers, and rails by the truckload in AFG. The Chicoms can and will conterfeit anything. Trijicon even has a warning of counterfeit goods on their website. To me this is the government actually doing something constructive. Protecting the ligitimate manufacturer and the consumer.

One thing to consider is how many of the counterfeits are copies of U.S. manufactured products. Selling counterfeits hurts American businesses and costs Americans jobs.
Glad to hear they are enforcing the laws.
I'd hate to spend a bunch of money on a name brand gun sight and later find out it was a piece of junk from China.

ROFLMFAO!!! King Pinocchio!!!! that is awesome, made me think of the Puss in Boots where they are trying to get Pinocchio to lie, and they say, "say something stupid! like, i'm wearing women's underwear!" and he says it and his nose doesn't grow LOL..... Obama wearing women's underwear..... well, it just doesn't seem all that weird, now Michelle Obama, she looks like a boxer briefs person to me :s0112:

then your going to love this....King Pinocchio could be a household name , its the cover of this months American Rifleman

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top