JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have gone to the Canby show with my son on several occasions over the last couple of years. Call it "Gun Show Road Trips". Mostly, I'd take a circular route, to and from, various gun shows. So, for me, it's a nice drive down I-205 from Vancouver, WA.

When you get there......there is a low entry fee and free parking. Maybe you'll find something maybe you won't.

If you don't find something.....
Well then, go have something to eat at one of the local restaurants and don't forget to fill up with gas on the way out of town (for me, on the way to I-5).

Soak in the scenery on the way home. Enjoy your day. You might just realize that life ain't all that bad.

YES, your route will differ from mine. But, that shouldn't matter. It's about the bonding and attitude.

Aloha, Mark

PS....like with most any GS, it's hit or miss. Rrrrright......IF.......you happen to find that SOMETHING you've been looking for (at the right price). There are plenty of venders.

Last Edited:
Been there a few times though it's been maybe 4 years ago. Small, cozy and a lot of

decent folks to talk with. Prices were decent. Last time I found 8mm Rem ammo at

a very good price.

It's a small show put on by Collectors West so tables are expensive. I've done ok there and with the current BS with your product line you probably will do good as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top