JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Daniel Craig - 'James Bond'.

Sean Connery - 'James Bond'.

Must be something in the script.

Both gun-hating hypocrites who have made their millions from portraying the famous gun-toting super-agent.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

tac

My Wife likes Judge Judy. She was watching one day and I was in the room, The dispute was over inherited property some of which was a gun collection that one relative claimed had "sentimental value", She ranked him down saying a gun cannot have sentimental value!! I told my Wife that JJ is full of it as I a set of cufflinks and a Winchester 1906 .22 that both were my Grandfathers and you can guess which one I am sentimentally attached to!!

See,now, I mostly agree with everything about the big mouths, but I am to the point that they mean so little to me I only care if the movie is OK. What they say off the big screen is nothing more than what you or I say.They are no better
And I don't bother with many.Used to but not too much any more.
Yea the hollywood crowd means very little too me

The major issue I have with most of them is that they are hypocrites.

They condemn the 2nd Amendment, gun rights, and gun owners....yet they turn right around and make millions of dollars on movies that portray and in many cases glamorize gun violence.

I can respectfully disagree with someone whose actions and life choices are in alignment with their philosophy, but when they say one thing and do another I have no respect for them at all.

I have tossed NFL players with their hands up and NBA players wearing certain t-shirts on the pile as well. I have come close to stopping my cable service many times. If one is not a good sheeple Hollywood et al becomes little more than a source of heartburn. I was so glad to see hard rain fall down there. It obviously wasn't enough. I won't be watching the Super Bowl this year.

I think the Demand a Plan parody clearly states why these celebrities should just shut their holes (Demand a plan was the video with all the celebrities stating that we need more gun control and this guy splices in all the scenes were they are glorifying gun violence in their movies)

I don't think I would be able to make any purchases, have a career, or have any friends if I could associate only with people who share the same beliefs or made the same decisions I have made. I enjoy watching certain actors or athletes because of their skills/talents, not because of what they think or do in their own personal time.

I don't think I would be able to make any purchases, have a career, or have any friends if I could associate only with people who share the same beliefs or made the same decisions I have made. I enjoy watching certain actors or athletes because of their skills/talents, not because of what they think or do in their own personal time.

You missed the original point. It's that some choose to openly share what they think and do on their own personal time. It's the Hollywood Big Mouths that I find irritating. We have several good friends who are 180 degrees from our political and religious beliefs... we've have learned to keep certain subjects from ruining friendships. The Hollywood Big Mouths feel the need to preach their beliefs to the world and think their exalted media status affords them the right to do so... if my good friends did that, we would no longer be friends.

True, but too many who fanatically follow sports or entertainment have no formed political opinion. That's what's so scary about celebrities endorsing/ promoting the latest hyped up social justice news story or anti-gun initiative.

I've avoided movies that I know would interest me because of the actor's loudmouth politics. Sports are easy for me as I have little interest anyway. Music...well, as long as the lyrics don't offend and the artist isn't an absolutely crazy far left loudmouth, I listen to what I want.

News and information is more difficult. I won't avoid watching Network News or other left leaning cable or print news. I like to keep well informed and you can't do that by a steady diet of FOX News and your favorite Pro gun forum.

You have to keep up with what the enemy is up to. OFF and the NRA monitor MSNBC, ABC, NBC etc. I hope!
Besides between the propaganda and drug commercials is an occasional real news story:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top