JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when they go out of there ways to open there mouths they can crawl into a hole. If asked in a interview that's a little different everyone's entitled to there own opinions however stupid and wrong they are.

I hate when they throw money or there influence directly into my life. The money they make (because of viewers like us) is enough to where they can create any private fantasy world around them where they can take there "ideals" and do what they will away from us.

Still working for a living, but planning to retire (again) in the next 2-3 years. Right now I still need/want more money.

So from that perspective, I find myself wondering...

How much would I pay? How much cash would I cough up for just one opportunity to give this hypocritical pantload a swift kick in the balls 7-8 times?

IMG_0709_zps6x1yujlx.jpg

I don't think I would be able to make any purchases, have a career, or have any friends if I could associate only with people who share the same beliefs or made the same decisions I have made. I enjoy watching certain actors or athletes because of their skills/talents, not because of what they think or do in their own personal time.
Everyone, including celebrities, is entitled to their own opinion.

When that celebrity is an actor who publicly speaks out against the 2nd Amendment, the NRA and gun owners while at the same time making millions 0f dollars on movies that glorify gun violence, they become a hypocrite, and that is when I start having a problem with them.

If an actor spoke out against guns and at the same time announced publicly that he/she would no longer perform in any movie that portrayed the use of a gun, I still would not agree with them but I could respect the fact that they were at least being consistent in their beliefs and putting their money where their mouth is.

I often wonder how many of these actors say what they say simply in order to keep off of liberal producers "black lists".

I can't get all bent out of shape because an actor (highly paid professional liar) publicly expresses an opinion counter to who they generally portray in a movie.... Simply because their performances generally vastly outlive their stupid opinions on anything.
My bigger concern are intensely liberal children's programing, anti-gun public school systems, and anti-American professors.

Whores is all they are, famous whores.

They get paid to entertain us, to dress up and be a character.. Some even engage in romance and soft core action on screen..
To me, that could meet the definition of a whore.

I hold them to no high regard, ever.
They are shallow, narcissistic empty vessels spouting off what ever script they get handed. PSA's with celebs is merely them acting and folks should recognize that.
But sadly, they are treated as demigods..

They are anti first amendment except that they have no qualms about starring in films that depict the grossest, graphic violence that has the effect of devaluing human life. They are part of the problem of school shootings and other gun violence.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top