JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
;)

Hillary Clinton: Gun owners' worst enemy, NRA's greatest weapon

Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, made it perfectly clear Saturday morning during a rousing speech before members at the annual meeting here in Nashville.

<broken link removed>

Nothing wrong with a woman being elected to president. I am thinking Condoleeza Rice. Definitely not Hillary.
Hopefully all her failures will come home to roost.

Brutus out.

Here are two statements you will soon hear over and over.

1.) Electing a woman as President would be a good thing. (True)

2.) Electing Hillary as President would be a good thing. (False)

The Clinton machine will do everything in their power to make those two statements synonymous with each other.

E

Yeah, because all the men have done such a great job so far.

These are the kinds of attitudes that still exist in corporate and private business today. When you get to see family members of proven executive level skill be treated as subservient employees and when men in positions of undeserved authority fail to respect and continually undermine a persons job and abilities simply because they are a woman and that woman's skills present a threat to their own sub par performances, they will do anything they can to prevent that skill from rising...then you could possibly understand.

You probably got your nads squeezed a bit hard by a woman in the work place sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I deleted some and edited others. Lets keep this thread a decent one. People may have issues with the topic but remember this is also a reflection on NWFA as a whole.

If people come on here bashing I am sure the thread will just disappear.

Well after the bummer became president and I read and learned a tiny bit about how some believe the election process works,I'm more inclined to believe the presidents are picked. And we don't have much say in it.
I mean they are just like everyone in Washington DC,they are run by lobbyists and big banks,not by anything WE want.
So I believe they put these candidates out there to make us think we are part of the game and to see how stupid the US public is. To see what we are willing to take without revolting
Well we showed them how stupid we could be by voting for obumma twice.
Now we have another Clinton,who will be President.

If no one mentioned Hillary Clinton I have a feeling she would fade into the background, but that never seems to happen. Take the fair and balanced Fox for example; they speak about her a lot because she can be used to stir the pot, create controversy and increase their ratings.

The gentleman above feels the elections are rigged. I sort of 'feel' the same way but have no proof.

Perhaps we should not talk about Clinton and spend our resources promoting those whom we believe will serve us best. Talking about her only gives her traction and free air time.

My $0.02

Here are two statements you will soon hear over and over.

1.) Electing a woman as President would be a good thing. (True)

2.) Electing Hillary as President would be a good thing. (False)

The Clinton machine will do everything in their power to make those two statements synonymous with each other.

E

I doubt those statements will hold true. As far as electing a woman president it seems we have all ready done that.

Define a "good thing", certainly not good for the country but surely good for the Clintons and their bank accounts.

Why do you doubt either of those statements to hold true?

In case you hadn't noticed, Mrs. Clinton has announced she is running for president with a bold and exciting platform of not having male genitalia.

It's not a terrible strategy, but it does have flaws. One of those flaws is that she is asking us to elect a category. But here's the problem......no human being is a category of person.

It would be perfectly fine to have a woman be president of the United States. But the question before the country isn't, "Should we elect a category?" it's, "Should we elect Hillary Clinton?" And these are wildly different questions.

What Hillary will try to do is to make these questions synonymous. If you're against having Hillary as president, you're against having a woman president. It was a game that Obama played with some sophistication, but the "Ready for Hillary" crowd is about as subtle as a case of the clap.

E

Well after the bummer became president and I read and learned a tiny bit about how some believe the election process works,I'm more inclined to believe the presidents are picked. And we don't have much say in it.
I mean they are just like everyone in Washington DC,they are run by lobbyists and big banks,not by anything WE want.
So I believe they put these candidates out there to make us think we are part of the game and to see how stupid the US public is. To see what we are willing to take without revolting
Well we showed them how stupid we could be by voting for obumma twice.
Now we have another Clinton,who will be President.

tumblr_mh79cfON001r88gpzo1_400.gif

And we'll still go to the poles, people don't have the courage to do anything else!

Yeah, because all the men have done such a great job so far.

These are the kinds of attitudes that still exist in corporate and private business today. When you get to see family members of proven executive level skill be treated as subservient employees and when men in positions of undeserved authority fail to respect and continually undermine a persons job and abilities simply because they are a woman and that woman's skills present a threat to their own sub par performances, they will do anything they can to prevent that skill from rising...then you could possibly understand.

You probably got your nads squeezed a bit hard by a woman in the work place sometime.
And there it is ladies and gents, the democrat election 2016 meme.
If you don't Hillary you're a sexist!

Newsflash, I don't like Hillary because of her record on issues I care VERY much about.
I don't like Hillary because she has ALWAYS been less than truthful, to the point of outright lies.
I don't like Hillary because her foreign policy(ies) as Sec of State has empowered our enemies, and abandoned and embittered our allies.

And if you knew me at all you would know just how far off your accusation about nads being squeezed really is!

Last Edited:
Why do you doubt either of those statements to hold true?

In case you hadn't noticed, Mrs. Clinton has announced she is running for president with a bold and exciting platform of not having male genitalia.

It's not a terrible strategy, but it does have flaws. One of those flaws is that she is asking us to elect a category. But here's the problem......no human being is a category of person.

It would be perfectly fine to have a woman be president of the United States. But the question before the country isn't, "Should we elect a category?" it's, "Should we elect Hillary Clinton?" And these are wildly different questions.

What Hillary will try to do is to make these questions synonymous. If you're against having Hillary as president, you're against having a woman president. It was a game that Obama played with some sophistication, but the "Ready for Hillary" crowd is about as subtle as a case of the clap.

E

Above all she is a proven liar, it doesn't matter what she says to a thinking human being that has character. There should be no problem showing this to the public but still it may not win the election on its own.

And there it is ladies and gents, the democrat election 2016 meme.
If you don't Hillary you're a sexist!

Newsflash, I don't like Hillary because of her record on issues I care VERY much about.
I don't like Hillary because she has ALWAYS been less than truthful, to the point of outright lies.
I don't like Hillary because her foreign policy(ies) and Sec of State has empowered our enemies, and abandoned and embittered our allies.

And if you knew me at all you would know just how far off your accusation about nads being squeezed really is!

There should be no problem showing all the lies she has told from Watergate till now but the Clintons will just say everyone lies so what does it matter. If the election is to be won it will be with the repubs coming up with a new direction people want to go. If Clinton wins we are apt to end up in an uncivil war.

Above all she is a proven liar, it doesn't matter what she says to a thinking human being that has character. There should be no problem showing this to the public but still it may not win the election on its own.

True that! The problem is finding enough thinking humans.

E

If this country wants a 100% fair and by the people Presidential Election then the state electoral votes needs to be abolished and just use 100% citizen vote country wide to decide the election of our President.
That is just my humble opinion.

God save our country if Hillary is elected. No woman should run the single strongest country in the world. A president making decisions based on emotion rather than logic? Not me! In my opinion, no woman should be president. Spectra.....please show everybody the previous posts. Are we censoring peoples opinions now?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top