JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our_United_States.jpg

Whichever side they're on, it's always good to see/hear lying, pandering, vote-whoring, career politicians called out on their hypocritical words and actions. Too bad no one who might vote for this particular clown will ever see it.

Is there a shorter isolated clip anywhere of this telling exchange? (starts at 4:09 in the OP video above.)

Radio Host: "Why should they not have one?" [AR15]

Beto: "Bob, to be clear, they should have them. If you purchased that AR15, if you own it, keep it. Umm, continue to use it responsibly."

Last Edited:
I would love to see Mr. Noir have a spotlight on national TV with many airings.
Seeing and hearing him voice his opinions and perspectives on Youtube, there are many of like minded following.
Step it up
Bring him to National TV.
Give the people the option to watch and listen in. I bet the ratings would go through the roof with amazing support.

When Texas House of Representatives member Brisco Cain told Beto "My AR is ready for you Robert Francis" he was accused of making a threat. As if Beto Bailey's comment wasn't a threat. I consider Brisco Cain's comment 'fair warning.'

Only two words need be said:

"Bubblegum You"

End of debate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR