JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this country wants a 100% fair and by the people Presidential Election then the state electoral votes needs to be abolished and just use 100% citizen vote country wide to decide the election of our President.
That is just my humble opinion.

Sounds good except it would be just like how rural Or/WA is completely controlled by Seattle/PDX. The major population centers which are overwhelmingly blue would decide everything.

God save our country if Hillary is elected. No woman should run the single strongest country in the world. A president making decisions based on emotion rather than logic? Not me! In my opinion, no woman should be president. Spectra.....please show everybody the previous posts. Are we censoring peoples opinions now?
Have to disagree. I think women are better managers, naturally. The multi-tasking thing just comes easier to most. My problem with Hillary is that she is corrupt as they come. Just look at the donor list of the Clinton Foundation, the pardons given by Bill Clinton, not even talking about the scandals, just open bribery... it's disgusting.

;)

Hillary Clinton: Gun owners' worst enemy, NRA's greatest weapon

Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, made it perfectly clear Saturday morning during a rousing speech before members at the annual meeting here in Nashville.

<broken link removed>
The industry has always done best with an anti-gun president and a pro-gun house & senate. The first scares the living daylights out of gun owners and the other save the day.

Why do you doubt either of those statements to hold true?

In case you hadn't noticed, Mrs. Clinton has announced she is running for president with a bold and exciting platform of not having male genitalia.

It's not a terrible strategy, but it does have flaws. One of those flaws is that she is asking us to elect a category. But here's the problem......no human being is a category of person.

It would be perfectly fine to have a woman be president of the United States. But the question before the country isn't, "Should we elect a category?" it's, "Should we elect Hillary Clinton?" And these are wildly different questions.

What Hillary will try to do is to make these questions synonymous. If you're against having Hillary as president, you're against having a woman president. It was a game that Obama played with some sophistication, but the "Ready for Hillary" crowd is about as subtle as a case of the clap.

E
I hate talking politics really,because all it is ,is a big shouting match.Nobody agrees 100% on anything and they want everyone to see it THEIR WAY.

Now as for the statement I quoted? This was the very thing the next President was telling the lesbian community not to do when she came in second behind obomma.
So it's OK now that she is running?:rolleyes:

Hillary has no charisma. She is about as fun as a rubber crutch in a polio ward. Her personality is old and stale because it's always been about her ambition rather than ability. She failed in her last bid to a know nothing marxist with no testicles that has only improved his golf score in his last six years as pres. She doesn't deserve any thing but scorn for her job as secretary of state because her character and ambition turned everything she did to crap.

What has she ever done that shows she would make a good pres?

Hillary has no charisma. She is about as fun as a rubber crutch in a polio ward. Her personality is old and stale because it's always been about her ambition rather than ability. She failed in her last bid to a know nothing marxist with no testicles that has only improved his golf score in his last six years as pres. She doesn't deserve any thing but scorn for her job as secretary of state because her character and ambition turned everything she did to crap.

What has she ever done that shows she would make a good pres?

Sure.
But I have listened to "experts" on TV that kind of smirk when they say none of that matters
All is forgotten

Sure.
But I have listened to "experts" on TV that kind of smirk when they say none of that matters
All is forgotten

Anyone else comes along and her own voters will turn their back on her... again. She had a career in government yet when she ran for pres the voters dropped her like a dog leaves crap on the road and ran to an unproven affirmative action educated community organizer that the media held up as cool.

But I believe the media will deem her the "cool" one now.
What great stories can this bring,I mean we have had leading ladies that were supposedly more in charge than the president. Now we'll have a leading man more in charge that the lady president.
It would be epic for the media to have her and Bill as president
But I hope you are right

Sounds good except it would be just like how rural Or/WA is completely controlled by Seattle/PDX. The major population centers which are overwhelmingly blue would decide everything.
I see it another way. As it is now the person with the most individual citizen votes can lose due to the electoral. That is in no way an election by the people.

Look back at even when you were a kid at who got elected on cool. Hillary is a frumpy 69 year old woman who is bitter and thinks she deserves the presidency. It would take a face job and a boob job plus losing 50 pounds for her to fit the picture people would want if she was only going to run on looks. What does she have to run on, she is a woman?

Fun fact, Hillary was too old and ugly the last time she ran for pres for the shallow left to vote for her. They wanted younger and cool to be their pres, they didn't want a woman.:D

I haven't been watching. Has the Clinton machine dredged up James Carville from whatever backwater bayou he sulks in?

E

Hillary is anti-Gun because "everyone knows..."
It's not even a particularly anti-gun position. It's just that "Everyone knows..." And She's never bothered (nor as far as I know been OFFERED and opportunity to adjust her views.

Or, perhaps it's just such a Dem. Party article of faith that she wouldn't change her position even KNOWING she was wrong.

I'd really like to see a very public and very welcoming attempt to educate her with no hyperbole, no conservative talking points. just the FACTS about guns.

The NRA etc. NEVER do this on a national level.

I, for one, would love to see an anti-Hillary ad which documented all the attempts to get her to even MEET with pro-gun rationalists who had all the data at their fingertips and yet refused to meet with them and take the data seriously.

I am pro gun-rights. Not a Rep/Dem.

GUN RIGHTS are the PRIMARY issue I care about and I can live with hating everything else about a politician as long as they support my rights.

I live with that every time I vote for an evangelical (what I personally consider to be) wackjob who will support my gun rights. I can live with it just as well with a lib-dem who I hate on everything else.

Cause I'm a single-issue voter that way. Want to be a Liberal wackjob? Seriously commit to my gun-rights and I might just vote for you over the lukewarm conservative who WON'T commit to my gun rights.

We, in the gun rights community have adopted far too much of the left/right meme (which is completely fabricated in most cases) and have abandoned the idea of educating our "enemies," to our own downfall.

Personally, I see nothing incompatible with gun-rights and liberal Democrats. They just need to grasp that when only the Government can have guns, that means the next Richard Nixon's FBI will be the only ones with guns. -If THAT doesn't scare the bejesus out of any good liberal, they are braindead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top