Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hillary is comin' to town...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hillary in town: Signing books, raising money after bashing gun owners

Late this afternoon, Hillary Rodham Clinton will be signing copies of her book “Hard Choices” at the University Book Store in Seattle, then rushing to a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation, and it remains to be seen whether she will take another swipe at gun rights advocates she accused of terrorizing a majority of American citizens yesterday on CNN.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hillary-town-signing-books-raising-money-after-bashing-gun-owners

2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How it is that anyone so much as gives her the time of day is beyond me. That and the conflicting reports about her book sales - some are saying it's a bomb, others (likely strongly tied to her side of the camp) are saying it's doing really well. She got a $14M advance for the book, probably $13M was spent on the epic airbrush job on her for the book cover. She's damaged goods. I'll be surprised if she has a chance in 2016. To me, that makes her anti-gun comments kind of white noise. Thankfully few people are watching CNN.

3. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.

One only needs to check the occupant list for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, WA D.C. to verify my claim.

It's not the politicians, it's the voters, and the fact that they wouldn't know a factual news report if it bit them in the azz.

Redcap and captqc like this.
  4. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think she has a good chance, unless we get someone really good on the GOP side it will be a shoe in.

5. etrain16

I don't know, she was supposed to be a shoe in back in '08, until Obama came from out of no where to knock her off her pedestal. Who knows, maybe there will be another challenger for her in '16 that may do the same thing. 2 years is plenty of time for something to happen. And yes, the GOP needs to get their act together and come up with an electable option this time around. No more wusses like McCain and Romney.

6. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

With Hillary, it will boil down to the midterms this year, and the way the congressional election winds are blowing in '16.
    She wants NO PART of having to deal with a republican controlled congress to start her presidency. Take the Senate, keep the house, and forget Hillary for the presidency.

And if she refuses to run in '16, we should be safe from her ever running. [pray]

John H and etrain16 like this.
  7. Haysuse

Haysuse Headin' to Hell Member

Yeah, the GOP really needs to experience fecal consolidation. Last time they started with Herman Cain and ended up with Mitt Romney. Nice effort. I think she'll get the nomination, I also think if she got elected she'd make the currrent guy look pro gun. Scary.

8. John H

Never thought it that way, you might be right. Maybe that is what she is waiting for, the results from midterms??

9. John H

That is what I have been telling everyone

Redcap likes this.
  10. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Hillary on gun owners and 2nd Amendment......
    "We cannot let a minority of people – and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people – hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people,” Hillary Clinton.

11. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I'll wager that Hitlery will end up being a worse president than Obongo, the current worst president of all-time.

12. etrain16

If she keeps running on that kind of comment, she may find out really fast that gun owners in this country are hardly a minority - and they vote ;)

Redcap likes this.
  13. bigdadytid

bigdadytid Vancouver, WA Member

she likes shoes