JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hillary in town: Signing books, raising money after bashing gun owners

Late this afternoon, Hillary Rodham Clinton will be signing copies of her book "Hard Choices" at the University Book Store in Seattle, then rushing to a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation, and it remains to be seen whether she will take another swipe at gun rights advocates she accused of terrorizing a majority of American citizens yesterday on CNN.

<broken link removed>

How it is that anyone so much as gives her the time of day is beyond me. That and the conflicting reports about her book sales - some are saying it's a bomb, others (likely strongly tied to her side of the camp) are saying it's doing really well. She got a $14M advance for the book, probably $13M was spent on the epic airbrush job on her for the book cover. She's damaged goods. I'll be surprised if she has a chance in 2016. To me, that makes her anti-gun comments kind of white noise. Thankfully few people are watching CNN.

How it is that anyone so much as gives her the time of day is beyond me. That and the conflicting reports about her book sales - some are saying it's a bomb, others (likely strongly tied to her side of the camp) are saying it's doing really well. She got a $14M advance for the book, probably $13M was spent on the epic airbrush job on her for the book cover. She's damaged goods. I'll be surprised if she has a chance in 2016. To me, that makes her anti-gun comments kind of white noise. Thankfully few people are watching CNN.
Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.

One only needs to check the occupant list for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, WA D.C. to verify my claim.

It's not the politicians, it's the voters, and the fact that they wouldn't know a factual news report if it bit them in the azz.

Unfortunately I think she has a good chance, unless we get someone really good on the GOP side it will be a shoe in.

I don't know, she was supposed to be a shoe in back in '08, until Obama came from out of no where to knock her off her pedestal. Who knows, maybe there will be another challenger for her in '16 that may do the same thing. 2 years is plenty of time for something to happen. And yes, the GOP needs to get their act together and come up with an electable option this time around. No more wusses like McCain and Romney.

I don't know, she was supposed to be a shoe in back in '08, until Obama came from out of no where to knock her off her pedestal. Who knows, maybe there will be another challenger for her in '16 that may do the same thing. 2 years is plenty of time for something to happen. And yes, the GOP needs to get their act together and come up with an electable option this time around. No more wusses like McCain and Romney.
With Hillary, it will boil down to the midterms this year, and the way the congressional election winds are blowing in '16.
She wants NO PART of having to deal with a republican controlled congress to start her presidency. Take the Senate, keep the house, and forget Hillary for the presidency.

And if she refuses to run in '16, we should be safe from her ever running. [pray]

Yeah, the GOP really needs to experience fecal consolidation. Last time they started with Herman Cain and ended up with Mitt Romney. Nice effort. I think she'll get the nomination, I also think if she got elected she'd make the currrent guy look pro gun. Scary.

With Hillary, it will boil down to the midterms this year, and the way the congressional election winds are blowing in '16.
She wants NO PART of having to deal with a republican controlled congress to start her presidency. Take the Senate, keep the house, and forget Hillary for the presidency.

And if she refuses to run in '16, we should be safe from her ever running. [pray]

Never thought it that way, you might be right. Maybe that is what she is waiting for, the results from midterms??

Hillary on gun owners and 2nd Amendment......
"We cannot let a minority of people – and that's what it is, it is a minority of people – hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Hillary Clinton.

Hillary on gun owners and 2nd Amendment......
"We cannot let a minority of people – and that's what it is, it is a minority of people – hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Hillary Clinton.

If she keeps running on that kind of comment, she may find out really fast that gun owners in this country are hardly a minority - and they vote ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top