JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
stop-stop.jpg

Aloha, Mark

No squirt guns that can take more than 10 ounces of water, or they have to be registered as an assault squirt gun.

I wonder what they would make of a "Super Soaker"....My wife , daughter and myself had lots of fun squirt gun fights with those , when my daughter was growing up...My daughter turned out just fine...
Andy

I wonder what they would make of a "Super Soaker"....My wife , daughter and myself had lots of fun squirt gun fights with those , when my daughter was growing up...My daughter turned out just fine...
Andy

That reminds me of an incident from my youth. My father's good friend and colleague was getting married, so the family trekked north for said. To keep the rather large tribe occupied during the day, said colleague produced squirt guns that, to this day I don't believe I ever saw again: they looked like Uzis, it predated the orange tip thing, they were battery powered, and were full-auto. The epic water-gun fight that transpired in his backyard was quite memorable. Later, we all partied at his wedding, including lots drinking (adults) and dancing (everyone), to the point the groom commenting that "Damn, that family knows how to get down." :s0112:

P.S. A toy gun by back? Seriously? Well, honestly, few things are surprising me now. Society seems to be getting dumber by the moment though.

A toy gun by back? Seriously? Well, honestly, few things are surprising me now. Society seems to be getting dumber by the moment though.

"The village invited the approximately 50 children to Thursday's announcement at Brierly Park.

Some of the children were given toy guns so they could trade them in for the other toys being given out."

Obviously a media event. How many ways can you say, "publicity stunt."

It is sad enough that they are inserting minors into the politics of gun buybacks but it is over the top that they handed out toy guns to children so that they could participate in the buy back! Talk about feel good indoctrination!!

I hope that some lefty mayor doesn't decide to hand out firearms to the homeless such that they too can participate equally in political redistribution of public funds :(

"Some of the children were given toy guns so they could trade them in for the other toys being given out."

Maybe I need to suggest an adult version of that to our local department. Mind you, here in north Idaho if the city were to give guns out, I suspect most people around here would politely say thank you and take them home.:D

Andy
I hear ya Andy, same here, squirt gun/water gun fights with the kids growing up... It didn't have any negative effects that are know of... So far, thank God, so good with them. There's simply no replacement for responsible parenting. Something some folks will just never understand...

I know this is so stupid it's funny, but it makes me sick. How disgusting to use kids like this.

No wonder there is such a disparity between urban/ east coast and rural/ mountain west.

And "officials" telling kids toy guns are dangerous. Good effing grief.

BS. I've never had a single accident cutting my steaks while driving drunk. Burned the roof of my mouth with my baked potato once though.

So help me here. The brilliant ones want us meat eating mouth breathers to stop scaring children. But their message to children is you just received a dangerous gift, by no fault of your own. GET RID OF IT!

I'd say that is 10x more scary to a kid who would naturally want a squirt gun or similar. (The old cap pistols were freaking...awesome). Adults imposing fear where it didn't naturally exist. Anyone remember that nursery school in LA where they convinced a bunch of kids they were molested in the mid 80s? (Check me on this). I recall the story was a bust. I could be mistaken.

Perhaps the doctor's prescription or antidote to this foolish is a once a week (preferably Saturday morning) dose of:

- the Lone Ranger
- Hopalong Cassidy
- Marshal Dillon
- The Rifleman
- Rawhide
- Bonanza
- the John Wayne Cavalry trilogy
- Combat (with Jason Robards and Vic Morrow)
- etc

Also, remember, "If it's Mattel, it's Swell!"

This crap makes me feel like firearms enthusiasts/owners are a dying breed. And there's not one damned thing we can do about it. Oh there will remain small populations of gun guys/gals in rural areas I imagine. Look at tac's situation where he lives in the U.K.. He's pretty rural I believe. So he's in a lesser populated area with a larger % of gun people. But in the UK you have so many rules and regulations, and a lot of expense, to own guns. I doubt gun ownership in the UK is affordable to folks that have to wait for payday to pay the electric, or rent/house payment. That's where the US is headed.

It's depressing to think about. Why don't the people who rally AGAINST everything firearm start teaching kids how to be responsible? Not making babies? That families should be a mother AND father? Staying off public assistance? Thinking for themselves and not following the crowd? No, instead the so called "Leaders" start brain washing kids at a young age. :(

WE FAILED.....WE WERE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
liberal progressive lefties already programed our children..... its all over but the crying boys...
hell they are programing the adults as well that cant think for themselves by using the leftist media getting paid big bucks to program the lemmings

you only need ONE example to show the lack of IQ....

we are going to make a new health care law.....What is it?....you have to vote for it first before we can tell you what it is and the party of lemmings voted for an illegal, unconstitutional law to fund the illegal aliens free health care by extorting money from Americans so that the ruling elites can get the illegal alien votes to continue the vicious circle

the cash goes in a ruling class circle.....political elites say ....donate your cash to get US elected to represent and implement your ideology's, then the money gets turned over to the media that will say whatever they need to in order to program the incapable of independent thinking, then the elected ruling class skims off the cash, we lose our rights and the circle begins again in 4 years

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews