JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, that's from the days of folks like Ed McGivern and the other Exhibition Shooters for the Big Gun Companies. They really knew how to shoot!

My great grandfather was an LA County Sheriff deputy then. He had a whole wall covered with guns and knives he had confiscated over the years. When he died his cop buddies swooped in and cleared the place out before the family could even come over and claim the heirlooms. Scumbags.

First Machine Gun I ever fired was a Schnellfeuer Broomhandle Mauser in the hills around LA. Must have been 8 years old.

My First Shooting was done with an M-1 Thompson that had a Horizontal Forend added. My Dad was the CO for HQ Company, 4th Infantry Division at Ft. Lewis, WA and this was his Weapon of Choice. I was 5 or 6 and it's my earliest memory and boy is it a keeper!:):):)

My great grandfather was an LA County Sheriff deputy then. He had a whole wall covered with guns and knives he had confiscated over the years. When he died his cop buddies swooped in and cleared the place out before the family could even come over and claim the heirlooms. Scumbags.

First Machine Gun I ever fired was a Schnellfeuer Broomhandle Mauser in the hills around LA. Must have been 8 years old.
Lol my step Brothers there grand father was a LAPD DETECTIVE .he had all kinds of switch blades hand guns and different stuff he had collected over the years

Lol my step Brothers there grand father was a LAPD DETECTIVE .he had all kinds of switch blades hand guns and different stuff he had collected over the years
Yep, those were the days when you wouldn't get fired for taking something home. Of course, you were expected to "Share" the Spoils of War with the Brass but there always seemed to be enough to go around.

I wonder if these where the guys that would go to Schools and teach gun safety LOL 392073-aca329bfa07deb98976245eb8522aa98.jpg

I've done that and also taught Hunter Ed in the Public Schools. Again that's something that can't be done anymore and everyone can see what is happening. Their bringing Guns and Teaching each other!

Some how I think the old way was just a bit better.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews