JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm new to NWFA as a site, though I did do a lot of business on Seattleguns.net back when that existed.

I'm curious to know if, given all the Seattle and Portland folks here (notoriously liberal cities), there are many liberals actually on this site? I'm one of them, btw. Mind you, not liberal in the "so open minded your brain fell out" liberal, but old school John Stuart Mill liberal. Which, oddly, also makes me something of a conservative in modern parlance. Nevertheless....

Put another way, I'll carve off my left hand before I vote for Trump (and that's important to me, 'cause I'm a violinist. Really need that left hand.). Am I alone?

Curious to see if I have company, or if I should get my coat....
When I first moved to Oregon from California over 20 yrs ago, I was your classic liberal. I believed voting across party lines proved it. In recent years I (and talking to Betsy Johnson) I hoped it might be possible to continue that way.

It wasn't until I got further into firearms and watching one specific Right began to get slaughtered with no actual data or proof their proposals would make a difference and see the lies about compromise.

Too many see temporary politicians as the one savior. I see it more as firing the politicians that don't have the peoples interest over their own. That and individuals who put their pride over data. Admit things are changing and adjust who you vote for.

Rrrrright.......

1707778413737.png

Aloha, Mark

I think we all have some liberal tendencies.........

I like a liberal amount of Tapatio on my tacos. :D

There is a post here from someone who claimed to be a Democrat who supports the 2A. That had a lot of responses. When a person claims to be a liberal and likes guns, and yet votes for folks who want to ban guns and gut the 2A, it confuses me. It's not unlike someone who doesn't believe in God and hates Christians.

Last Edited:
Oh your one of those guys.....tapatio doesn't belong anywhere near a taco!
One of what guys? One of those guys married to a Mexican that eats authentic Mexican food 3-4 days a week? With Tapatio? Yeah. That's me. I use Cholula sometimes too. :D

I have tacos running threw my veins(it shows)cholula is a little better
The Cholula Sweet Habanero is actually my favorite, but Tapatio is probably more recognizable so it made it into the joke. :D

One of what guys? One of those guys married to a Mexican that eats authentic Mexican food 3-4 days a week? With Tapatio? Yeah. That's me. I use Cholula sometimes too. :D
Not sure where your at in oregon but the taco truck on Portland rd in salem, it's in the Stewart's automotive parking lot has the best Mexican food ever.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top