JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Fellow left-leaner here. Welcome to the site! We are a rare breed. It's nice to have opposing views because 99% of this site is an echo chamber of "Portland bad" and "Grampa biden liberal lol".

I think liberal gun owners are a vital piece of the puzzle that is normalizing gun ownership and creating a cohesive community to rally for our gun rights.

Anyone who thinks otherwise can stay mad
B-)

Fellow left-leaner here. Welcome to the site! We are a rare breed. It's nice to have opposing views because 99% of this site is an echo chamber of "Portland bad" and "Grampa biden liberal lol".

I think liberal gun owners are a vital piece of the puzzle that is normalizing gun ownership and creating a cohesive community to rally for our gun rights.

B-)
Your ruining the taco vibe we have going!

B-)
Well….Portland does have record crime and murders almost daily. And Joe's cognitive abilities are now being questioned by his own people more than ever. Sounds more like facts than an echo chamber to me.

....and this is a place where adults have adult conversations...
All I will say is... being an adult capable of having an adult conversation comes with the responsibility and maturity to self regulate and confine exchanges with others within the scope of the forum... without bringing along and interjecting your own unrelated ulterior agenda/s.

If you want to be "provocative" on a firearm forum... you say, "SBR's are stoopid", "all 1911 fan boys eat crayons" ... or the like. 🤣

As long as I've been around the NWFA forum I couldn't tell you how the vast majority lean politically, what their sexual preferences are, who doesn't eat meat or how they feel about climate change.

I DO know though what most own in the way of firearms, who reloads and who doesn't, how they prefer to carry their EDC's and general feelings toward specific 2A related laws.

Making a clearly divisive political declaration as the first order of business when joining a new "special interest" forum has no other appearance than to provoke confrontation. By definition.... Trolling.

The impression is set, but moving forward, feel free to change minds.👍

B-)
I actually agree with this but my question is also an integral part of that statement.
I invite you to answer it too.

I love tacos too. Westside has the best Mexican food.

B-)
Thanks. I'm also getting replies in DMs from folks who say they're on the left-ish side as well but get tired of the pile-on here whenever they chime in and so just avoid contributing to political posts. Which is unfortunate, but as this thread shows, probably wise. On the upside, I'm clearly not alone, so there's that.

1707784207023.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews