JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not sure where your at in oregon but the taco truck on Portland rd in salem, it's in the Stewart's automotive parking lot has the best Mexican food ever.
I'm out on the west side, and I could recommend a few trucks if you ever make it this way.......

Mi Jalisco (not a truck, just a window with outdoor seating)
El Chino has a full restaurant and a truck. Both excellent.
Master Taco
Big D's (carne asada fries are fire)
Beto's Tacos

I've eaten at all of these more than once. They are all good. TBH my mother-in-law can give any of them a run for their money. Her tacos are amazing and her pozole is fan-freaking-tastic. :)

I want to check out the one you recommended, I love taco trucks.

I'm out on the west side, and I could recommend a few trucks if you ever make it this way.......

Mi Jalisco
El Chino has a full restaurant and a truck. Both excellent.
Master Taco
Big D's (carne asada fries are fire)
Beto's Tacos

I've eaten at all of these more than once. They are all good. TBH my mother-in-law can give any of them a run for their money. Her tacos are amazing and her pozole is fan-freaking-tastic. :)

I want to check out the one you recommended, I love taco trucks.
Dam it! Now I want tacos.....someone needs to start a taco thread. My grandma's cooking was absolutely amazing, she gone now but mom's is a close second

Dam it! Now I want tacos.....someone needs to start a taco thread. My grandma's cooking was absolutely amazing, she gone now but mom's is a close second
I think this thread would be a good candidate. Be a far better use of time than how it started.

All are welcome in a good taco thread 😋.

My honest recommendation when it comes to good tacos........

If the place is full of Mexicans, it's probably good. If it's full of white people its likely not much better than Taco Bell.

My honest recommendation when it comes to good tacos........

If the place is full of Mexicans, it's probably good. If it's full of white people its likely not much better than Taco Bell.
Hey now... no need to be divisive when discussing tacos.

Taco Bell has its place. Kinda like Sigs actually. When you want to have a good time, but love living on the edge too... @sobo

I'm genuinely not trolling, I have a real interest in understanding whether this is a place I can have reasonable conversations without getting attacked all the time. My views are, as noted above, more liberal than your standard issue gun owner. At the same time, I'm fully RKBA, and feel a need to talk to other RKBA types about how we might find common ground with the lefties who want to build utopia out of our bones. I also think that groupthink is a hugely damaging thing, and you should always be looking for people who disagree with you to talk to. Echo chambers are bad. Is this one? I'm trying to find out.
I have no problem having reasonable conversations with people who have different political views than myself...

One question ive never got a straight answer on from a liberal gun owner...
Im genuinely curious how you can simultaneously vote for politicians that actively work to remove the right you fully support and believe in?

I have no problem having reasonable conversations with people who have different political views than myself...

One question ive never got a straight answer on from a liberal gun owner...
Im genuinely curious how you can simultaneously vote for politicians that actively work to remove the right you fully support and believe in?
Yes. That's the million dollar question right there.

I thought this was the taco thread. Also, how the hell did we get to tacos? I need pointers on this drift, I'm impressed.

I'm genuinely not trolling, I have a real interest in understanding whether this is a place I can have reasonable conversations without getting attacked all the time. My views are, as noted above, more liberal than your standard issue gun owner. At the same time, I'm fully RKBA, and feel a need to talk to other RKBA types about how we might find common ground with the lefties who want to build utopia out of our bones. I also think that groupthink is a hugely damaging thing, and you should always be looking for people who disagree with you to talk to. Echo chambers are bad. Is this one? I'm trying to find out.
Then maybe try to start that way. Try starting a thread titled "how I as a liberal leaner can still/do advocate for RKBA"... or whatever.

Going full drama and talking about cutting off appendages in spite of Trump isn't a productive way to start an adult conversation.

You keep saying you're looking for others like you, like you need some sort of validation. Or you could just stand firm in what you believe and speak logically and intelligently about said topic and expect not everyone will agree and so what.

Generally speaking, this is a group of people I've found to be great at having good two sided conversations. This group is also full of people who enjoy having a good time and the jokes are bountiful. Thick skin should be a prerequisite for joining.

Would cut of your own hand (I'm sure that's figuratively). So, what would you do to someone who did vote for the other guy? Break their windows? Shoot them in the chest? ( Like another man in Portland)

20230419_111546.jpg 20230103_135335.jpg 20230503_101530.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top