JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, background checks work I tell ya.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ing-police-report-shooter-bought-gun-at-store

"One key part of this horrific scheme -- the weapon -- came in April, when Roof bought a .45-caliber handgun at a Charleston gun store, the two law enforcement officials told Perez and Bruer from CNN, the first network to report this development. His grandfather says that Roof was given "birthday money" and that the family didn't know what Roof did with it."

Wonder if anyone will talk about this or not...

I know. What was I thinking...:cool:

Phloyd would say this is proof we need to ban all firearms...because all us little folk are too far out of control.

The mythical background gun registration laws will prevent these mass shootings. Just be a good little sheep and give up your civil rights, you can trust the gubament to protect you,,, ;)

Look how well they handle everything they have their grubby little mitts in,,,:rolleyes:

The bigger question in all of this is going to be who was it and who was working at the background check center that said he cleared his background; with felony convictions on his record.

But listen to the libturds today and the fault for the shooting so far has been; The NRA, the Founders, The GOP, The Tea Party etc.

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads