JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok guys i made a mistake. im filling out a money order to send to the ATF for a tax stamp. i pulled an idiot move and signed the back of the money order in the endorse here section. is this going to be a problem??? any advice helps!!

How long is the wait these days?
My last stamp came in 3 months. I expect the current wait time is definitely more than that. 6 months is probably pretty close to the truth. I had a check cashed on 6/1 so I guess I'll get an early christmas present.

As to the OP, I always send a personal check so I can easily tell when it has been cashed. The only reason to use a money order is because you don't have a checking account.

believe me. i dont need permission to spend my hard earned money. i pay my wife out of my paychecks so she hsbspending money. she works and gets paid health insurance. soon she will be a registered nurse though. im excited for her shes earned every bit of it. nursing school and a full time job. quite the task

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top