JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok guys i made a mistake. im filling out a money order to send to the ATF for a tax stamp. i pulled an idiot move and signed the back of the money order in the endorse here section. is this going to be a problem??? any advice helps!!

How long is the wait these days?
My last stamp came in 3 months. I expect the current wait time is definitely more than that. 6 months is probably pretty close to the truth. I had a check cashed on 6/1 so I guess I'll get an early christmas present.

As to the OP, I always send a personal check so I can easily tell when it has been cashed. The only reason to use a money order is because you don't have a checking account.

believe me. i dont need permission to spend my hard earned money. i pay my wife out of my paychecks so she hsbspending money. she works and gets paid health insurance. soon she will be a registered nurse though. im excited for her shes earned every bit of it. nursing school and a full time job. quite the task

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top